Part 4: The New Unlucky Number, 777

" and now they have passed the 6,000-meter sign! It's finally the last third of the 15,000 of the first stage! After the climb, it all downhill from here! The leader is still Gyro Zeppeli!"

As the speaker keeps talking about Gyro in the lead I noticed a new racer.

" How could it be... He's... The leader?"

I look back once more to see the man talking to himself... Doesn't seem that bright... But that could only be him making me think that... He's so up to something?!

... I not gonna let this race get the best of me. I got to know and help my mom! I and Johnny have nothing left to lose, except Gyro going off course... Oh shit! He going off course!?!

"Gyro Zeppeli insane! There's a very night chance of the rider getting injured, as well as the horse!"

" Dropping speed isn't the worst, we gotta follow or we'll lose our chance! Come on Johnny!"

Both agreeing we headed there as the speaker informs me that the new racer was with us as well?! 100% is planning something!

"He's speeding up! Number 777 is the first to dive in!"

Holy shit his eyes it closed?! He must be leaving it up to his horse to find a way out! I don't think I'll be able to trust (H/n) that way! EVER!

"This guy... Even though closing his eyes he's accelerating with closed eyes?!"

" Do you think he leaving it all up to the horse?!"

" Yeah! But some sweet thinking like that could win this race! Even Gyro's racing at his strength limits! Come on (Y/n) we got to catch up!"

We try and catch up but the guy falls off the horse! He still on!

" S-shit! This guy! He went straight thought the space between the branches! I can't catch up! He's gonna get ahead of us!"

" Him falling off the horse made it easier for him to avoid the branches! At this rate Johnny, he'll catch up to Gyro!"

" Is it merely by chance? Or did he calculate this in the beginning?!"

This guy?! He might steal this one from us! Holy shit he flips back on his horse!

"Johnny did you see that?!"

"... This guy... We gotta be careful around this!"

The speaker announces that Gyro made it out safely as well as the freakishly smart horse rider! As well as me and Johnny trailing behind.

"There are 2000 meters between here and the farm, the downhill area is in the range of 50 meters I. Height, there are areas that are as steep as 30 degrees angle. OH, when even people jump ahead, you must keep a slower pace!"

" Hang in there girl, don't make us seem like fools in the first part."

As I and Johnny were steading our pace, WHEN IN THE DISTANCE I SEE A WIRED POTATO SACK THING RIDING WITH RIDER 777.

" JOHNNY! DID YOU SEE THAT?!"

"... No what is it?"

What the hell he can't see it?! As soon as I was about to say what rider 777 was passing Gyro!

" What the...?"

" FUCK?!"

He must have some kind of strategy for him to do something that stupidity dangerous!

" Holy Shiite!"

I avoided the crashing of few horses in front of us as we make in closer.