告白

"dear, diary, today was such a nice day, though i don't get to see my crush all the time, i get to see him tomorrow, because nekoma has a practice match with aoba johsai tomorrow, YAYYY! oh, i haven't said that i'm the manager yet, i'm the manager of nekoma! oh and by the way my crush is-"

"y/n!"

i stopped scribbling my notebook and looked up

"give me a minute mom" i yelled.

"okay" mom replied

"anyway, as i was writing, my crush is-"

"y/n!" my brother called this time

"yes?" i told him

"a-ah i'm sorry i didn't know you were busy" my younger brother said to me

AHHH HE'S SO CUTE!!

"no no noo i'm not!" i screamed

he jumped, but continued to speak.

"you're birthday is near, so i wanted to give you something" he said handing me a small box neatly wrapped with a cute pattern, just like i like it, and a yellow ribbon, with some little hearts at the top.

i smiled at him, and thanked him, i looked inside, it was a necklace, with a four-leaf clover.

"its good luck for your upcoming entrance exam to shiratorizawa" he said

(thats your face when you realized the exam: )

"onii-san!"

i went out my room.

"okasan!!"

mom looked at me.

"dinner's ready, the potatoes will get cold if you keep letting them wait"

"wait, potatoes, ok nevermind what i was gonna say"

mom looked at me and looked back at her dishes.

"what is it?" mom said while washing the dishws

"did you really enroll me to shiNOMtoNOMriNOMzaNOMawaCRUNCH" i said in between my eating

"i never heard of that school but i did enroll you to shiratorizawa" mom said.

"okasan, i told you that i wanted to go to aoba johsai right?" i said disappointed.

"why would you even like to go there" mom said looking away from the dishes and averted his gaze to me.

"..."

"see, you dont even have any reasons, then it must be that guy you were saying"

i gave her puppy eyes

mom sighed.

"no, you will get better education plus, you're too young for a boyfriend"

"mom, i'm seventeen-"

"ok, now hurry up so i could finish washing dishes, and you could go back to your room and start studying so you could be qualified for shiratorizawa"

i sighed.

i went back to my room to 'study' for my entrance exam

well i did study the features of my crush!

anyway, i wrote again in my diary

"anyway my crush is oikawa tooru, cliche right, yup, i'm planning to ask him out on my birthday tomorrow! yayyy!!! (a/n: my bday was actually today tss) i dont think i stand a chance but wish me luck!"

-end-