14 | Emotions

14

EMOTIONS

I steadied my breathing as I felt my palms sweat - anxious was exactly what I was feeling at that moment, I wanted nothing more but to get out of here as soon as possible, nothing was heard from Taeyeon or V Hyung, both of them had seemed to vanish when I had arrived at the police station.

"Mr Jeon Jungkook?" My ears perked at my own names as Sejin Hyung patted my back, he was the only one who could accompany, I smiled assuringly before following a sophisticated man, dressed in a dark blue blazer, portraying his achievements. He led me into a room - a white, it was modern, it was white as a white tulip that had blossomed. 

I felt relaxed. 

"Take a seat" He spoke sternly while pointing towards the table that situated in the middle of the room with two chairs adjacent to each other, hesitantly I took dainty steps towards the chair facing the back of the computer screen - 'This isn't what I expected an interrogation room to look like' I thought to myself. 

"Would you like something to drink?" The man asked me, I gulped staring at his features before shaking my head violently - his glare was intimidating, "So, if you are ready shall we start?" 

"Y-Yes, I'm ready" I managed to speak. 

"A few words first and you better pay to heed what I have to say, young man, first of all, what is said in this room stays in this room, I understand you are a celebrity which is why our chief has made sure that no paparazzi will find out about this and secondly whatever you say must not be false or forged in any sort of way, if you comply to these then please sign this document" He slid a piece of paper, which had a few extra statements which I thoroughly read through before signing the bottom and dating it. He asked me a few simple questions, getting the basic information needed, it wasn't until he wanted a detailed explanation of what happened on the night of 7th May.

Quivering - I pleaded for the courage to speak about that night. Moments of silence passed by before I chose to open my mouth, "I went out with my high school friends that night, we thought it would be good to meet for dinner and a drink, so we had met up at a place, suggested by Jaemin but little did I know that my friends were criminals" I sighed, regretting my past decisions, "After dinner, I was dragged to a local bar near a convenience store, I wasn't prepared for a drink that night but Jaemin had forced me, little known was known with what he made me drink but everything after that was a blur, the event plays like a broken tape recorder in my mind, everyone thinks I know everything but the reality is I don't" My eyes glistened with tears, no one knew the pain I was going through. 

"Sir, keep a hold of yourself, tell me what you can remember"

"I remember walking down an alleyway, it was supposed to lead us to Jaemin's car, but plans had changed when he saw Taeyeon walking by herself, he started teasing her at first I thought it was a joke until she hit him" I replayed the scene in my head, "Jaemin hated being dominated by anyone, spoilt brat he is, so he... he" I tried remembering what he had done after, "I don't remember what had happened after that until I heard Taeyeon scream for help, I tried to help, I realised what Jaemin was doing and I knew it was wrong, I tried my best but my mind was blocked, I cried for help but I was helpless, Jaemin knocked me out since I was an 'obstacle' for him" At this moment tear threatened to fall.

"Sir, we have taken your friends statement and they both supported whatever you have told me, I hope you understand you are our prime witness for this case" He informed me, "I know you are getting uncomfortable but I'll also need you to write up a statement, which you take away with you but you got 7 days to sign it and hand it over to us" he handed me an envelope, "Thank you, Mr Jeon, for your compliance."

Soon I exited the room, feeling a burden taken off my shoulder, before leaving I thanked the officer while he chuckled at me. Turning around I saw Sejin Hyung smiling at me, "I feel better" I spoke. 

"You know it's always better to speak your feelings out" He hugged me tightly.

"Where is Taeyeon?" I spoke, I felt intrigued by her, I had no idea if it was the guilt within me or my true emotions but I felt the need to protect her, seeing Hyung shake his shoulder indicating his obliviousness of Taeyeon's whereabouts, taking out my phone I called V hyung but there was no answer. Worried; both of us made our way back to the dorm, only to be greeted with silence, 'Where are they?' I thought. 

Taehyung's POV

For the past half an hours Taeyeon had been trying to explain that she is fine to dad, who seemed to be adamant, "No you're not" He voiced, "You are coming back home"

"No she isn't" I yelled at him, there was no way I was sending my sister back yet, "Her health is improving with us and don't forget it was us who caught the culprits, not you" stating an obvious fact, my dad looked at me in disbelief. 

"Well, haven't you gro-"

"Mr Kim"

"yes?" Both us spoke at the same time, as the doctor called us out.

"Can you come outside for a bit?" Following the doctor, Taeyeon was left with our step-mum, "She had a panic attack, but there is an improvement in her health but I think it's best if you arrange an appointment with a councillor as soon as possible, I've managed to get the best councillor in Korea free every Wednesday, he is willing to do 6 meetings as a starter but I'll need your signature" He handed my dad a piece of paper outline the cost and consent. Without wasting a minute he signed the paper off.

"I need my daughter treated, I need her back" He cried - he cried right in front of me, "I can't see her like this Dr. please do anything but I want my old daughter back, the one who was always smiling; the one who never shut up. I need her smile-" I interrupted him with something I thought I'd never do, at least at this moment in life. 

I wrapped my arms tightly around his torso, "I'll bring my old Yeonnie back" I cried silently onto his shoulder. 

A/N:

Heyy, okay so good luck to me who has wasted another 2 weeks not getting any school work and my exams start in exactly a year the 7th June 2021. But at least I got a chapter out, I have not proofread it yet, it is kinda a filler from Jungkook's point of view. Hope you enjoyed reading.

OKAY SO PREPARE YOURSELF WITH MORE JUNGKOOK AND TAEYEON CONTENT SOON

Avi xx

TBC