✫≽1≼✫

~The cover of the story, drawn by me, Ashy_Doki~

◈‿☽◦◄◞◝...◜◟►◦☾‿◈

✴Narrator's POV✴

~"Daddy, look! I baked you an onigiri!"

The doors suddenly got kicked open, making everyone in the small wooden building shut up and look at the only entrance they could exit or enter.

"I don't have time for this, I'm busy."

The light was bright but calmed down after some seconds, it was now clear to see that there was someone, wearing a cloak with the hood on, making it impossible for the others to see the mysterious person's face.

"But daddy, it's my birthday.."

A guy that was seated next to a table got up, frowning as he yelled at the unwelcome guest, "Who the fuck are you?! Do you know how much a door costs?!".

"I couldn't care less. Now go to your room, I have business to do."

The cloaked person didn't answer, and just stood still before deciding to take a step ahead.

"...Why can't you just at least wish me a happy birthday...?"

The heel clicking sound echoed in the building. They now knew the person was a girl by the sight of her creamy legs and brown knee-boots, but what was she doing in their guild? And how did she even found the building?

"Why can't you just shut up and let me work?!"

The mysterious girl took another step. The air suddenly felt thicker for the others, as if the gravity got heavier.

"I just want my dad back! The dad I always knew before mom died!"

Each step she took seemed to add pressure to the air. It was getting more and more difficult for the weaker mages in the building to stay still, some were already on the floor, not supporting the increasing magic pressure.