000

MAPS
a harry potter au

in which sarah weasley just wants to have seven normal and fun years at hogwarts, but after she meets a boy with jet black hair and a lightning scar, she realizes she's in for an adventure of a lifetime. and she's really looking forward to it.

MEET THE CAST!

SARAH WEASLEY

amybeth mcnulty

RON WEASLEY

rupert grint

HERMIONE GRANGER

emma watson

HARRY POTTER

daniel radcliffe

CASSIDY ROSIER

auli'i cravalho

JAMES POTTER... aaron taylor-johnson
LILLY POTTER... sophie skelton

(or whoever you want to imagine)

other notable characters:
GINNY WEASLEY
FRED WEASLEY
GEORGE WEASLEY
DEAN THOMAS
SEAMUS FINNIGAN
NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM
HANNAH ABBOTT
SUSAN BONES
ERNIE MACMILLAN
JUSTIN FINCH-FLETCHLEY
& many more

NOTE

this is my first story and one of my main ones, so it will probably be really bad writing because im definitely not the best.

also if you see any mistakes kindly point them out so i can fix them.

lily and james are alive and well, so are remus and sirius. WOLFSTAR! the rat traitor peter got caught and is now sitting in a cell in azkaban for the rest of time. :)
but old voldy is still out there. he did try to get into godrics hollow, but was sent back to wherever (i don't know i'm just rambling. but you get the point!!)

also minnie's headmistress, because she is a queen and she deserves it. dumblwhore does not exist because he is a pain.

WARNINGS
there will be mentions of blood, strong language, mentions of alcohol, and possibly death.
(if you have any other warnings i missed or want me to add please let me know!) there will be NO smut, i'm uncomfortable with writing that.

DISCLAIMER

i do not own the harry potter franchise, i only own sarah, cassie and the many plot changes you will see. it all belongs to dobby:)

i will never support she who must not be named and her homophobic ways

RULES

1) i will NOT tolerate any rudeness, homophobic, transphobic or racist behavior. you will be muted and reported. be respectful!

2) please don't make this a self-inset book! don't comment things like "why did we do that?" "i can't believe we did that!"

3) and please be kind!!
this is one of my first books, so i'm still new to this whole writing thing!

4) if you don't like the book. don't read it. it's that simple.

DEDICATIONS

-WITCHWEEKLY -METAPHYSICAL shesontheloose

CREDITS
the amazing cover made by the lovely and talented druigsfavwife