4. The Academy

Last chapter: "Are you guys ready to go?" We all nod and hug Richard and Ann one last time before getting into the car. It was a small car, but we all could fit if we sat in couples. Damien choose to sit with me, Mark choose to sit with Allie. Even though they were sitting in different seats, Damien and Mark still chatted up a storm. I laid my head on Damien's shoulder and fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator pov.

This is the point of the story where things begin to slowly go downhill. You may be wondering, why? It's only the fourth chapter, but like I said there's a time and a place for happy endings, this isn't one of them. You may think that this the new beginning The Neff sisters needed, but I can assure you, it isn't. It's actually far from that. This is just another downturn for them, happiness doesn't last forever. . .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damien pov.

I shook Violet awake to let her know that we're here. Allie and Mark had already gotten out. I felt a strange feeling in my chest as I looked at all the boys, then back at Violet. I felt as if...I needed to keep them away from her. I mean, we're all teen boys and we all know how teen boys are. I couldn't let them talk to her. I know we're not technically dating, but she belongs to me, no one else. No one will get in my way. . .

Mark pov.

I looked at Damien, as he seemed out of it. "Damien? Hello?" I waved my hand in his face, "H-huh? What is it?" He asked, I shook my head. "Come on slow poke, the girls are gonna beat us!" I pointed towards Allie and Violet who were already half way to the entrance. Allie had challenged me and of course I accepted. It's not because I think that she's cute when she's competitive or anything! I started to blush thinking about her, when Damien grabbed my hand, "Who's the slow poke now?" We both laughed as we finally caught up to them.

 TO BE CONTINUED!