meeting part 3

🏃‍♂️gotta go fast🏃‍♂️

You were at the library looking for a book, and it turns out its on the shelf that you just can't reach, but when you jumped and grabbed it you managed to knock it onto the ground. As you were about to pick it up a tall boy with dark blue hair had already grabbed it.

"I think you dropped this" he said rubbing the back of his neck, holding out the book in the other

"Thanks mister-?" You say taking to book

"Tenya Iida, might i know what yours is?"

"Y/n L/n"

"Well it was a pleasure meeting you L/n maybe I will see you around"

And you did infact see each other in public, but it wasn't until the entrance exam to UA that you started talking and became friends.

💜Sleepy child💜

You were trying to get a seat on the busy train, the only seat was next to a boy with lilac hair that was semi masked by the hoodie he was wearing. You recognized him as the boy that went up agaisnt your cousin Izuku in the sports festival.

"Hey, sorry for being rude but you're Hitoshi Shinso aren't you?"

"And who does it concern?" He said turning to you. As you knew he quirk already you jokingly just pointed to yourself without saying anything so he couldnt control you.

"You clearly know what my quirk is, I won't use it so just talk"

"Well my name is Y/n L/n, you went up against my cousin in the sports festival. I've always admired your quirk, you will make a great hero" you said giving him a warm smile.

"Thanks" he paused, for a moment mentally arguing with,himself about something, he then continued thinking he had nothing to lose, "Hey, weird thing but can i have your number? You seem like one of the decent people in our year" he rubbed the back of his neck, trying to keep himself from getting flustered.

"Sure!" You handed him your phone.

After he gave you the phone back the train had arrived at your stop, as you left you waved to the purple haired boy, not noticing the blush that was creeping onto his cheeks.