Peach Milk And Sakura Mochi

Kageyama got to school earlier than usual as planned, hoping to meet mystery girl. He walked into the school building, slightly excited about the possibility of meeting her. Who was she? What did she look like? Who's class is she in? Thoughts like those clouded his mind as he stopped outside his classroom door. It was now or never.

He quietly opened the door and saw a girl with long sand colored hair standing by his desk. His heart raced as he walked toward the desk before stopping behind the girl. He slowly reached out his hand and lightly tapped her shoulder.

The girl turned around wide eyed staring at Kageyama as he stared at her. She dropped the milk carton in shock and left a half written note on his desk.

Kageyama recognized her. It was the girl that had run into him!

"It's you from before." He muttered, his wide blue eyes staring into her green ones.

The girl snapped out of her shocked daze and bolted past Kageyama ignoring his shouts of protest.

Mochi ran as fast as she could, straight past Tsubaki who called out to her.

'Kageyama kun knows, Kageyama kun knows it's me, Kageyama kun knows it's me who's been baking him stuff!' Mochi shrieked in her head as she sharply ran around corners, trying to put as much distance between herself and Kageyama.

Soon she found herself on the roof and ran to the side of the entrance before crouching down, wrapping her arms around her knees and squeezing her eyes shut.

'KAGEYAMA KUN KNOWS IT'S ME! WHAT DO I DO! I'LL HAVE TO CHANGE CLASSES- NO SCHOOLS, AND MOVE AWAY FROM MIYAGI, NO MOVE AWAY FROM JAPAN, I'LL LIVE IN SPAIN OR FRANCE, I HEAR IT'S NICE THIS TIME OF THE YEAR! I'LL KIDNAP TSUBAKI CHAN AND TAKE HER WITH ME TOO, NO, I'LL HAVE TO HAVE A FRESH START, I'LL CHANGE MY NAME? I'LL CHANGE MY NAME! I'M SAKURA MOCHI NO MORE! NOW I'M UH, UHM, ERINA, UH, ERINA BOURGEOIS! HALF JAPANESE HALF FRENCH GIRL WHO WAS BORN AND RAISED IN UH, ARGENTINA? UWAH, MY GEOGRAPHY SUCKS!'

Mochi panicked rocking herself back and forth on the balls of her heels. Her life was ruined, she felt so dumb for doing that for Kageyama in the first place. What if the teachers found out? What if her parents found out? What if her family found out? What if her neighborhood found out? What if Tsubaki found out! Mochi would be left all alone!

But right now she wasn't. Mochi heard soft panting and tilted her head upwards to see a hand reaching out to her. Mochi gasped before looking up only to see a red faced Kageyama staring at her with slightly disheveled hair. He had probably run after her! Mochi's eyes widened as Kageyama spoke.

"見つけた, Mystery girl!"

_______________________________________

Note!

Sakura Mochi is a sweet pink colored rice cake with a red bean paste filling and is wrapped in a pickled Sakura leaf.

  見つけた = Mitsuketa = I found you

Looks like this book is finally finished! Thank you all for reading it! I hope you liked the plot although it was really short! Mochi is so cute and she and Kageyama are adorable together!Should I do an after story sort of thing where I tell you guys if they get together or how she and Tsubaki met stuff like that? Let me know if you want me to! Again, thank you guys so so much for reading! You guys are precious and beautiful and I love you all!