Somewhere

Alfie's POV:

I was completely frazzled by Zoe.

I had no clue what I was doing. It's like that feeling when you get a new crush. All they do is consume your every thought. Here I was back upstairs in my room sitting and just thinking about her...

I hadn't even been able to upload my video due to my lack of focus. What was this?

I knew nothing about this girl despite what she let the world know online. I doubt she even thought of me and so I decided to do what I do best, fake it. Marcus had walked back into our room that we were sharing.

"Hey mate you're going out with everyone tonight right?"

"Alfie, I thought you didn't want to go out tonight. You were the one saying you'd be too jetlagged to even move."

"Ya but Jack set it up and I feel rude if we didn't show up. Come on mate we don't even need to stay the whole time. Besides I don't think we've even met everyone yet, I'm sure they'll be a girl here for you" I said winking.

"Alright Alf, but not the whole night - hey mate?"

"Ya bud?"

"Is Zoe doing alright now? I haven't seen her."

"She's fine, she's rooming with another beauty guru named Tanya."

Marcus just nodded going into the bathroom to shower.

-An Hour and A Half Later-

I was all ready and downstairs I was standing with Jack, Marcus, Dan, Phil, Tyler, and Finn. A few faces I didn't recognize were in the room but I was sure I would find out who they were before the night was over. All the girls were obviously taking bloody ages to get done. My patience was very small, I was prepared to leave without them, I'm glad I didn't.

Slowly Tanya emerged in a pink floral printed dress, and granted she looked quite beautiful. Zoe walked out behind her in a simple black dress with a collar but it accented her tiny frame so well. I stared at her in complete awe, and as I looked around I noticed half the room had to. Part of me wanted to ask her to change so I wouldn't need to worry about the other boys wanting her but the other part of me knew she would draw attention in anything. Plus she wasn't mine, I just felt this need to protect her come over me. I was going to need to be keeping that in check. We all climbed into two black vans and drove to the Rainforest Cafe. I made sure to sit next to Zoe, I wanted to get to know her on a more personal level tonight, that had become my goal.