Sweet Sexy Boy; Sexy Salty Rival Part I

"Halt!"

I was stopped by two senior students on guard duty. 

"State your name and business here sir."

I showed them the envelope that the headmaster gave me yesterday. They looked at the seal and immediately moved out of the way as the gates opened up for me. As I walked through the gates I saw several guys walking around talking to each other as they made their way to class. I read the last paragraph as I continued to walk. It said to go the gymnasium, but I have no clue where that is! I tried to ask some students, but they gave me snotty looks and continued walking

Wow. They can just as harsh as girls. Who knew? I thought to myself when I heard someone's voice. 

"Are you Oshima?" I turn around to find the handsome young man with the black hair and blue eyes asking me the question. I nod my head in response and he extends a hand. "Nice to meet you Oshima Alex. I am Kurosawa Neonious. Let me take you to the gym." He grabs my arm as he briskly pulls me towards the gym.

As we finally make it to the gym, I get a little nervous about the audition. I open the doors to see the headmaster and four other men. The four men all looked the same only with different hair colors.

"Welcome. Welcome. Mister Alexander Nicolas Oshima. We are so glad to see you. Let me introduce myself: I am Steven Alan Waters, Headmaster of this Academy. These men here are Jhon, Caleb, Shed, and Timothy. The Jones brothers and teachers here." John had long black hair pulled back into a ponytail. Caleb had short blonde hair. Shed had red curly medium length hair. Timothy had the same hair as Shed only it was light brown. They were pretty tall and muscular and they all had dark brown eyes. 

"Now shall we begin?" Shed tosses a staff at me. "You'll fight Kurosawa to show us your talents. Just relax and stay calm. With that we began.

...

Later:

I went back home for lunch with my sister. I was relaxing on my bed when Marlene walked into my room. I lifted up one of my headphones.

"I know you'll be lonely but Mimi is still coming." 

"That's not what I wanted to say Alex. I wanted to say that I am proud of you big brother.

"Thanks Marlene."

Aunt Mimi came by and made us lunch. "So I heard that you made it into that all boy's academy! Congrats!" Mimi pushed her curly red hair out of her face. Aunt Mimi had brown eyes and was tall like me as well. She wore her stylish red glasses and a gold chain around her neck that was my mother's. She was very pretty. Pretty enough to be a model but she is actually a CEO of the New Leaf Hotel Chain. She doesn't seem like a CEO a huge famous hotel chain, but she is. I usually see her wearing loose, low cut sweaters, sweat pants, and sneakers.

I guess I get my bust from someone other than my mother and grandmother..., I thought as I stared at my slightly burned grilled cheese. 

"Are you okay Ali Al sugar? You haven't touched your sandwich. Wait! Did I burn the food again?"

My sister and I both nod submissively. 

"Dammit! At times like cooking, meetings, and filling out paper work, these things suck!" She slaps her chest making it jiggle. 

"Um...Auntie?" My sister tries to calm her down. "Doesn't that hurt?"

"No...why? Should it?"

"...umm..." My sister blushes as Aunt Mimi's chest continues to slightly jiggle through out the rest of the meal.

...

That night:

I stood in front of the headmaster's office in my elite class uniform. It was a black suit with black dress shoes and a blue button up (for I was on team sapphire). I knocked on the door as I swallowed hard. 

"Come in Alexander."

I walk into the quiet office to see the headmaster looking at a plie of papers and documents on his desk. He stops and places the papers down to look at me. "So Alexander, because we haven't found a dorm room for you, you may take mine." He pushes his glasses up.

"Wait? Yours!? I couldn't!"

"Yes you can...because I must stay at my home to take care of my pet." I looked rather confused at him so he continued. "My kitten is a stray and she is very weak. She never likes it when I leave so I will be off campus for a while to take care of her and some business for the school. So take my dorm for the time being. Classes do not begin for another week so enjoy some relaxing campus life okay?"

"Yes, sir", I salute him,"Understood." 

I bow towards him before grabbing my bag and the key and leaving. I exit the administrators' building and walk across the courtyard to the teachers' dormitories. The pathway their was like going through a secret garden for it was lined in cherry blossom trees. It was quiet as a spring breeze cooled me down a little as I clenched the key. I insert the key and unlocked the door. It was a very simple room. Everything was in order and clean. A cool grey love seat sat in front of a flat screen TV and a cherry wood coffee table. A stack of books laid on the table with a note on them. It read: "Dear Alexander or should I say Alexandria, I am thrilled to say congratulations on being the first female to make it into this academy. And do not fret--your secret is safe with me. I am the only one who knows your true identity.Oh, here are your textbooks by the way.

-Headmaster W."

I smiled at the note as I walked into the yellow kitchen.

Literally, everything was some shade of yellow! All but the stainless steel appliances. I fixed myself up some noodles before getting ready for bed.