Your hair is so soft...

"Queenie!" Tina screamed as her sister crossed that blue fire. She tried to stop her but it was useless, Grindelwald was stronger than her. When the flames were extinguished, only Theseus, Newt, Yusuf, Nagini, Jacob, and here were left surrounding Grindelwald. Abernathy, Vinda, and two more Grindelwald followers appeared near him. Everything happened very quickly, in an instant Theseus exchanged spells with Vinda, Yusuf and Newt fought against the other two followers and she fought against Abernathy.
Tina managed to defeat Abernathy causing him to fall to the ground. Before she turned around, someone scream her name. She could recognize the voice, it was Newt.
When she turned around it was too late. A green light came out of Grindelwald's wand straight at her.
She tightly closed her eyes waiting for the spell to hit her but nothing happened. She decided to open her eyes only to meet her worst fear. Newt's body lay on the ground. Grindelwald and Vinda exchanged a glance and disappeared.
He was dead. He died saving her life.
She ran to Newt's body and tried to wake him up even though she knew he wasn't going to.
"Newt!" "NEWT" "WAKE UP" "Wake up please" "You can't leave me you have to wake up"
She couldn't stop crying, she hugged Newt's torso while crying. Theseus knelt beside her, he was crying too.
Jacob, Yusuf and Nagini were still without saying a word.
Little tears fell down Jacob's cheeks.

Then she started to feel bad, everything was blurry. She heard voices calling her but she couldn't move. Then everything went black

She woke up with a thin layer of cold sweat running down her forehead, and her eyes full of tears.

"Tina" Newt was next to her sitting on the bed
"Tina are you okay?"
She hugged him, she hugged him like her life depended on it
"Newt," Tina said, still crying.
"Shh ... calm Tina I'm here with you"

After seeing that she couldn't stop crying, he gently ran his hand down her back trying to calm her down.
She had calmed down a bit but she was still sobbing against his chest. Noticing it, his hand went up her back to her hair, stroking it gently.
He realized how soft it was as he laced his fingers a little in it.
"Your hair is so soft..."
She giggled against his chest which made him blush a little.
Then they parted
"I'm sorry you have to see me like this" She said while wiping her tears.
"Hey, it's alright, you're still pretty like this"
She blushed quite a bit with that comment
"I don't deserve you" she said
"Of course you do" He replied.
Then she hugged him again and he hugged her back
"Now you have to sleep"
"Okay, just don't go yet," she said snuggling into his chest.
A short time later she was already asleep. Newt laid her on the bed, careful not to wake her, and covered her with the sheets.
He got out of bed and looked at her again. He placed that lock of hair behind her ear and saw a small smile appear on her face, even though she was still asleep. He smiled and headed towards the door but not before kissing her on the forehead and whispering these words in her ear:

"Rest my little salamander"

Hellooo, it's me again :3
Sooo, what do you think of this?
I think the end is very cute OwO
I'm so excited to write all this little stories 😚
Sorry if they are any mistakes
And we'll, hope you guys are having a great day <3
Byeee