Prologue

You guys asked, and 4 months after the first book was released, I have provided. So sorry for the wait, and thank you guys so much for being patient!

       If you haven't read the first book, it would be highly helpful for you to do so. @ The Experiment (Kingsman Eggsy x Reader) [1]

       WARNING: Mature language, violent violence, mentions and descriptions of drug and alcohol use. Again, if I decide to add smut, I'll leave a warning at the beginning of that chapter, and some smut may have depictions of homosexuality. 

        DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own any of the Kingsman: The Golden Circle characters, plot, or universe. All I own is (Y/N)'s backstory, and family. This simply a bit of good fun, and some writing practice. I am NOT, by any means, profiting off of this.

        Reminder: (Y/N) = Your name       (D/N) = Dog's name      (S/N) = Sister's name

       Finally, I apologize beforehand about the dumpster-fire hot mess that is my writing, plot, and character depictions. I suggest you get a whole body cleansing after this eye-fuck of a fanfic. 

   ____________________________________________________________________________

           Eggsy Unwin, a man who looked a whole lot different now than he did a mere year ago, graciously left the Kingsman tailor shop, but stopped to tighten his tie in front of the shiny, gold-coloured plaque which stated the shop's address. 

         He found himself frowning at his reflection. He loved working for Kingsman, of course, but it had never been the same since she had left, and he hated himself for still thinking about her. Having a beautiful, Swedish princess for a girlfriend certainly made Eggsy proud, but no matter how hard he tried to move on, he couldn't help wishing she was still by his side, taking down goons while cussing the shit out of them. 

        Her dirty, scandalous language had always landed her in trouble, and her sense of fighting was... unique to say the least, but that was something he loved about her. God, what was he doing? He should've never allowed her to get away. 

        "Eggy." Called out a distorted man's voice. Somehow, it rung a bell inside Eggsy's mind, but he couldn't exactly place it until he turned around. "Mind if I share your cab?" The street-clothed man asked, before pulling his hood down, revealing himself. Having the same, handsome face, minus the curly luscious locks, Charlie Hesketh stood smugly in front of the Kingsman.

       "Charlie?" Eggsy questioned, strolling down the steps of the shop towards the man, only to halt once Charlie pulled out a gun from his hoodie pocket. Eggsy's eyes were wide as he tried to recollect how it was possible the snob hadn't died during Valentine's doomsday last year. 

        "It's ironic, isn't it?" Charlie chuckled. "You look like a gentleman, and I look like a pleb. Although, I did presume (Y/N) would be with you. Shame, I was looking forward to seeing her again; perhaps  to return the favor for what she did to me at Valentine's party. 'Sides, her sister says 'hi'" Aiming his firearm towards the Kingsman, Charlie continued, "Now, if I was you, I'd unlock your cab."

         Her sister? Eggsy questioned. She was dead, wasn't she? That was (Y/N) and Harry and everyone else at Kingsman had always thought. Was this a sick gag Charlie would have tried to anger (Y/N) had she been here? 

       The men turned their gazes to the  three approaching cars, presumptuously working with Charlie, that menacingly stopped beside them. It was evident to Eggsy: this was a threat. The smirk on Eggsy's features faded away as Charlie pushed him into the cab, gun-tip pocking at his back. In situations like these he really wished (Y/N) hadn't gone rogue.