The begining of adventures

It was a cold December morning in Baker Street and Joan had made tea while Sherry was still in bed.John lives with Mary now so it's just Sherry and Joan.Sherlock had moved to the other 221B.(weird AU stuff)

Joan knocked on Sherry's door before entering.
"Oh for christ's sake!"she said as she walked in."Get out of that bed!"Joan screamed at her roommate.There were 3 rings and 5 sharp knocks on the door,and then hushed arguing between two girls.

Joan made her way to the door and opened it to see two young girls standing outside.One had striking red hair.They were both pale.The taller one had brown hair with streaks of purple in it at the end,she wore a black beanie with a bobble on it.She also had blue-ish green-ish eyes,she wore dark jeans and a blue hoodie and cream converse that were dirty.The shorter,red haired girl had dark brown eyes that almost shined red in the light.Her hair was short and she had a sort of fringe.She was wearing purple leggings and a cat hoodie and some running shoes.Their arms were linked and they were leaning on each other,they looked exhausted.
"Hello you must be Dr.Watson?"said the brunette with a distinctive Irish tone."May we come in?"

(Teaser for the next series involving these charming young girls.Suggestions are welcome)