father? nahh.

dad- we only kicked y'all out cause you were the reason for your siblings death!!

y- bitch miss me w that nonsense (iykyk😗)

y- you killed our other siblings AFTER you kicked me out

dad- you did something to the supernatural and they made us kick you out!

y- THE ONLY ONE THAT DID SHIT TO A SUPERNATURAL WAS FUCKING MOM! mom fucked a bitch who was a bitch who had a bitch with another bitch that the bitch didn't love so the bitch went and fucked another bitch which happened to be your bitch and those bitches made the baddest bitch out so in conclusion... YOU WERE NEVER OUR FUCKING DAD!!

he stood there in shock while the others start laughing, mainly because they didn't understand wtf i said😭

dad- you guys aren't mine?!

y- nope😌

dad- thank fucking god!!

y- bitch shut up!

he immediately stopped praising and walked closer to me.

dad- huh?

y- i said bitch shut up! if i never told you that you would've kidnapped us just because were successful now and you wanted us but guess what bitch?

dad- what slut?

y- your moms a hoe😗
back to what i was saying, we are stronger than you and mom now. well we've been stronger, that's the reason you kicked us out, but now we're better than ever and i wouldn't mind killing a bitch or 2 that never cared for me or abused me.

dad- pfft i never abused you

y- but you watched mom do it. i was fucking 4! AND one time you came home with some bitch, got drunk, tied me up and knocked me out with a liquor bottle. I WOKE UP TO YALL FUCKING ON THE COUCH!! my "family" is full of cheaters and whores!

zoe- WTF DAD?!

dad- watch your language zoe

zoe- NO! you never did any of those things to me, i never had to go through that shit and i'm not even as smart as she was. wtf is wrong with you! you also almost pushed me down the stairs because i shouted at you for having a new hoe every night! and you wonder why we're not yours.

she scoffed.

dad- i told you to watch your language

he stormed up to her but mattia got her in time and hugged her. he turned mattia around and slapped him hard.

that. was. it.

both of our eyes went red, mattia and i.

des- so do all people with anger issues have red eyes?

tia/y- SHUT THE FÜCK UP!!

des- damn

i walked to mattia and hugged him. we both turned back normal and my dad saw that as an opportunity to slap and push me.