Chapter 1: "Daily Morning"

[A/N: Hello! This is going to be a side story, or one I do when I am bored, or when I want to write. Enjoy!]

I groaned.

The pain was imense. I thought I would break into tears. She punched me again and again in the stomach.

Finally, I heard someone new.

"YANG XIAO LONG! You better get the hell up or I'll drag you out of this room!"

Blake. I sighed, pulling down my covers and squinted. "No." I pulled them back over my head. They punched me again.

"Ruby, I swear to god, you have such tiny hands, but I will break them if you don't stop." 

She didn't stop.

I huffed and pulled my covers down harshy over Ruby's head. She yelped, and I tied them around her. She fell off the bed trying to get them off.

"Oh my god Yang! You are so mean...!" I heard Ruby muffle from inside the blankets. I laughed.

Blake grabbed my arm and -tried- to drag me off my bed. I yawned as she inched me to the edge. When she did, I planted my feet on the ground and flipped Blake onto my bed. She landed with a thud. I brushed my pajama bottoms off and stretched.

"Well, I'm going to get some coffee now. See you guys on the flip side. Oh, and Ruby? Can you clean up? I need this room to be tide-y." I chuckled at my own jokes. I walked out of our dorm room.

I heard Blake and ruby scream, "YANG!" at the same time. I grinned, and set out for my morning coffee.