Prologue

This was it. This is it. I felt my entire body tremble slightly. I mean, I knew I was ready but... it was nerve wracking. I studied everything so thoroughly, thousands and thousands of times. I already knew everything I needed to know, but, the reassurance that I kept looking and revising and knowing exactly what I needed to do helped... a lot. I sighed, knowing that as difficult as this was, I also knew it was destiny, as difficult as it was to face. I didn't want it to be this way, but it wasn't my fault it was my bloodline and it was stolen. I slowly started to move out of my house into the cool winter air that pricked my skin. There was crunching under my feet forming from the snow and my breath coming out as cloudy. There was two options  at hand. Either: Use almost all of my energy and fight guards that stood ready to attack, or, teleport into the castle that uses up just over half of my energy. I decided the second option. It was better than nothing. I concentrated as much as I could and found myself where I needed to be. I saw a large dusty book that was sitting peacefully. I knew immediately that it was exactly what I needed. I went to grab it but came over feeling light headed. I blinked a few times to clear the blackness from my vision. When everything brightened up and colour returned I found myself trapped, in what seemed to be like some sort of crystal ball, then, I saw exactly who it was. So the plan failed... miserably. "So, looks like your attempt to get ride of me went horribly wrong, didn't it? Well, never mind, at least I know there is no threat," He snarled in his snake like voice. "Quiznack," I murmured to myself.