"OMG OMG OMG"
"WHAT"
"He followed me on Insta" exclaimed Alice with a gleaming smile. "Who followed you on insta?" Asked Maya with confusion. Alice sighed and stated "you know who". Maya then replied "NO, I don't know who just tell me already!" She seemed angry. Alice just gave up and mumbled "It doesn't matter you don't know them anyway"
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Alice stumbled into her room, across the hall from Maya's. Hesitantly, she pulled up insta and dm'ed the person who had followed her. As she was so confused she has written ' Umm.. Hey, Awsten I have no idea if this is real or if I am dreaming but if this is real I just wanna ask, why did you follow me? You may have accidentally clicked the follow button. If you could reply that would be totally awesome as I just want to clear the confusion.' Every 10 mins Alice checked her notifications but nothing had come through. Fed up of waiting, she fell asleep.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
*DING* 
"What the fuck was that?" Alice whispered as she was awoken. She sits up and checks her notifs. Shocked she fumbled to unlock her phone and open insta. It was no other than Awsten Knight reply to her message!