64. "deal."

*JAIME*

When that door slam echoed though the tiny house…. that's where I realized my mistake

 “What the hell did you say to her!?” Tony basically screamed in my face.

 "I.. I'm... " I was Tounge tied while staring at the stairway. Now I was the one on the shit end of the stick.. "She's going back to London, Tone..." shoving my hands though my hair I sat back on the counter with my head down, my body shaking again.

"Yeah I know, she told me yesterday... It's because of work." He nodded "did you really ask her if this was a plan to leave you again?"

I just nodded at his question, letting my arms fall to the side of me, "I got nervous... I snap when I-"

"No.. You're stupid.. You're very very stupid. Now go up there and talk to her before she leaves again, you fucking fuck-wad!" He said, pulling me up and pushing me towards the stairs.

I shoved my hands in my pockets looking up the stairs "I.. I'm-"

"Just go--"

"tone--"

"Fucking Go!" Tone yelled, pointing up the stairs.

I nodded and slowly made my way up, thinking about what I'm going to say while my tail was between my legs.

I finally got to my door and slowly opened the door, revealing Laney sitting on the floor zipping up her last bag,

I heard her sniffle as she wiped her eyes. I seriously hate being the reason anyone cries.

Slowly, I made my way over to her and sat down behind her, wrapping my arms around her and nuzzled my face in her neck "Lane I'm so so sorry."

her body stiffened up, then put her hands on my shoulders, pushing away, "no you're not." she said simply as she pushed up her suitcase to stand upright.

I deflated all confidence I had of making this better out of my body, watching the unmoving floorboards with my eyes.

it was quite a while before either of us moved or spoke, only the sound of uneven breathing could be heard through the room until she spoke out of the silence, "Look jaime... I love you.. Always have and definitely always will, but the fact that you don't trust me about this is a little wracking on my end, jai-"

I cut her off by grabbing her face and kissing her, she tensed up again, but i was set on staying there with our faces mushed together until she kissed me back. Soon i felt her kiss me back, making me smile, "I had no right to question your intentions.." I mumbled as we pulled away

It took her a while in the silence before she let out a sigh and scooted closer, leaning her head gently, almost hesitantly, on my chest. It made the corner of my mouth perk up just a little, starting to play with her hair and kissing the top of her head.

"how long are you planning on being over there?" I asked, after a few more moments of silence.

She shook her head "Charlie didn't say. Could be a few days, could be up to two months unless they send me out on another tour," she sat up but she didn't stop looking at her hands.

I sighed, shoving a hand though my hair lingering in the silence between us uncomfortably for a few moments. No way was I going to let her go so easy. Especially with the fact there was no set return date...

"i'm coming with you."

She looked up at me "you're... what?"

"i, Jaime Alberto Preciado, am coming with you."

she shook her head "you can't.. you've got the Album. You're going into the studio in LA in within the week, then to Chicago in 2-"

"I can record my parts in that studio you have down in your basement then send them over to Mark and Dan" taking her hands while pleading with my eyes to get her to say yes for me coming. I don't know how long I can be away from her.

"no. the guys need you here." she said sternly.

"Having you, and being with you is more important than an album. i don't want to lose you again. I lost you for a full year and I came way too close to losing you again last night, and way way way too close just now..."

She put a hand under my chin and lifted my head to gaze into her eyes. "Jaime, look at me... i may be over 5000 miles away but I honestly have no intentions of sticking a fork in this relationship again. You mean way too much to me." she smiled, kissing me quick but sweetly by letting it linger.

I sighed as I felt her ripple her fingers through my hair, "just as long as you don't move to Antarctica and I never hear from you again.. deal?" I laughed softly, trying to lighten this gloomy mood.

she giggled and buried her head in my chest "deal." she said muffled by my shirt I smiled softly, "and you move in with me when you get back." I asked- well more like stated, hugging her against my chest.

"i wouldn't have it any other way." she smiled up at me and pecked my lips.

"i love you Laney Christoffer" I smiled, kissing her happily as she slid her hands on my chest, clutching my white T shirt for dear life.

"As do I, Jaime Preciado. Anytime and Always."

 MERRY CHRISTMAS AND ALL THAT GILTTERY COOLNESS AND STUFF <3

A/N: So like... I was thinking... if I wrote a fic about Vic and Caity's relationship thing.. would you guys read it? Or naw? COMMENT AND TELL ME BECAUSE IM STILL ON THE FENCE AND I NEED A RINGPOP k bye.