chapter 4

Grunting, thanos tried to lift hanbin off of him and jyp, but...

hanbin senpai nim kun sunbaenim was just too damn heavy

"man what the fuck??66??" thanos roared. he tried lifting him again. a trickle of sweat rolls down his big purple bald forehead.

"JYP HELP ME"

Alas, JYP just laid there, eating some pumpkin seeds he pulled out of hanbin's as-

"YG, I DID NOT CHEAT ON YOU, I WOULD NEVER." Thanos felt desperate. His heart was hammering against his chest, blood pumping strongly through all his arteries and veins.

Unfortunately, according to author's biology class that shes currently taking online, the more a person's blood stretches their arteries and veins, the more vascular resistance goes up. and since vascular resistance is proportional to blood pressure, thanos's blood pressure was skyrocketing right now. author is big brain.

Thanos felt stressed. In short, his nervous system was quacking, shaking in its neuronal boots. Noradrenaline hormones were released everywhere in his bloodstream, all through his body. Even then, it failed to calm down his heartbeat.

Beep beep beep! Thanos....

Was in cardiac arrest

YG screams. YG did not expect this. If thanos died now, who will bare their children 😔yg was le big sad. Unfortunately, yg was le big dumb too and should have called 911 instead of screaming like a psycho who just murdered their cheating lover. Unlike author, yg was not big brain. YG was dummy thicc 🤠... and thanos's murderer.

WEE WOO WEE WOO!

"P-p-pristin?" YG stammers, running behind jyp, hanbin and thanos to shield himself with their bodies. JYP was still eating those goddamn pumpkin seeds that literally... tasted like ass.

"WE ARE PRISTIN!! MISTER YANG HYUN SUK, YOU ARE ARRESTED FOR MURDERING MR. THANOS. Wait whats thanos's last name?"

YG stared baffled at the 10 girls, clad in police uniforms.

"Idk man i think its like an obama situation. Nobody knows his last name either"

"Anyways, you're officially arrested. Just like in real life lmao"

"B-b-but, I didnt kill thanos."

"Yes, you did." YG whipped his head around to see Thanos alive, clutching his heart. "You're the one who killed me, and now you'll have to pay for it. Bitch."

YG gasps. His heart was hammering against his chest, blood pumping strongly through all his arteries and veins. Yes, again.

Unfortunately, according to author's biology class, again, the more a person's blood stretches their arteries and veins, the more vascular resistance goes up. and since vascular resistance is proportional to blood pressure, yg's blood pressure was skyrocketing right now. author is big brain. Hhhhhhh

YG was now the one in cardiac arrest.

Nayoung, the leader of the police girls, sighed. "Arrest them all. Pledis doesn't pay us enough for this shit. Ha, i forgot, pledis doesn't do anything for us"

The girls quickly handcuffed everybody.

YG was still in cardiac arrest. Thanos was still clutching his tiddies. Hanbin was still high. JYP was still eating pumpkin seeds he pulled out of hanbin's asshol-

Not bad for a day in the life of a dog food company.