𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘠𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘻𝘢

"Mr

"Mr. Na-Nakamoto." The man says as he's on his knees facing the head of the Yakuza. The tip of the boss man's Katana touches the man chin and the victim shivers in fear. "Oyabun. I am your oyabun but you seemed to have forgotten that the minute you started fucking with the Traids." The boss says pressing the blade down harder causing a bit of blood to spill. "Y-Yu—" The man starts but is stopped when the blade moves to his neck.

"Do not call my name. I'll end you if you do. It won't be a quick death either. It will be long and painful and I'll even have my doctor to keep you alive just so I can torture over and over again." Boss says. "O-oyabun please." The man whimpers pathetically. "Oyabun. Oyabun ." The boss mimics his voice teasing. "Did you tell them where we were located?" He asks looking at the man. The man whimpers and the Boss presses his foot on the mans chest and kicks him down.

"Did YOU tell the Traids where WE are located?" He asks again katana in hand. The man still doesn't respond so he swings the Katana down skillfully cutting off the man's left arm. "Yes! Yes! Oh my god! My arm! They plan on invading at Sunset on the fourteenth first this month." The man whimpers.

The boss goes to his desk and pulls out a pack of cigarettes. He places one between his lips before lighting it with blood covered fingers. This was the third person who had begged at the mercy of his sword within the last two hours. He inhales the smoke while looking at the man. "I'll spare you." He says chuckling as his Kobun watched. The man let out a breath of relief.

The Boss's sword swung once, twice, thrice. There goes an arm, a leg, the man's life. The Boss touches his sword with a look of pride on his face before turning to his Kobun. "I spare no one. Prepare everyone for the attack on the fourteenth. I want our cameras unable to be hacked, Security lessened only for that day. Let them come in easy. And if anyone dies I will kill the whole damn gang. So stay alive." The Boss says throwing his cigarette on the ground and stomping on it with his shoe to put it out.

"I'm going for a ride. Clean this shit up." He says. "Terada." He calls as he sheathes his sword and attaches it to his belt. The man whose name has been called looks up. "Come with me Kyodai." He says and the man nods his head but doesn't say a word. He was the silent yet deadly type and also Boss's right hand man.