𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮.

"can you just get it over with nini? we bought the damn dress already." kourtney exclaims as soon as they enter their hotel room.

"$150?! for a dress, kourt! for A DRESS! nini says, emphasizing the word dress.

kourtney put down the shopping bags and grabbed nini's wrists, "neens, you weren't even the one who bought it! we did! (meaning that the whole gang chipped in to buy her a dress) you should be thankful for having friends like us."

nini just nods and gives a small laugh, "agree. but i just want to ask, what are the dresses for?"

"ok so tomorrow night, we were able to score tickets to the billboard awards before party!" kourtney says excitedly.

nini's face started to light up, "holy shit! really?"

"yeah and the night after tomorrow, guess what? we're attending THE billboard music awards!! isn't that exciting?"

the girls hugged, squealed and jumped around the room. "how were you able to score tickets?"

kourtney didn't know what to say. "who cares right? we're going to the billboard music awards! it's like one of the biggest music awards of the country!!"

"right holy shit! is this you made me bring a formal outfit?" nini asked and kourtney nods.

"yup, you're wearing the dress we bought tomorrow night alright?"

nini nods excitedly and hugs her best friend. she couldn't wait for tomorrow night. she thought to herself that maybe this trip is what she needed to move on from ricky.

she told kourtney that she would just run to the bathroom to freshen up before they meet their friends for dinner. kourtney took that as an opportunity to shoot a text to the groupchat.