15 🐳

About five minutes after Jin had entered his room, he came back out wearing a cute little llama pajama, which Daniel giggled at, teasing him about it in a friendly way.

"Childish much, Baby JinJin?" The name made Jin's cheeks heat up, since he wasn't used to such attention.

"What. It's cute!! Look at it! It even has a tail!" The boy turned over and started to shake his booty, while sticking his tongue out at his cousin, mocking him.

The fluffy white, cotton tail was very adorable. "It's just so Jin-like. Perfect for you, buddy!" Daniel and Jin headed towards Jin's room, to watch a movie. Usually, Jin would be cuddled up with Namjoon in their bed, watching a funny or even romantic movie.

But tonight, Jin would be spending it with his cousin, and will most likely pull off an all nighter, just as they did when they were younger. Or so, he thought he was going to.

Daniel plopped onto Jin's bed, crossing his legs while Jin rested beside him, holding a control remote in his hand. The boy wanted to select a comedy show for them to watch, but then he decided to let Daniel pick something for the both of them.

His cousin accepted the remote and shrugged, while scrolling through the selective movies they could potentially find interesting to watch.

While Jin didn't enjoy horror movies, Daniel personally loved them.

But the older boy didn't want to ruin the night for his cousin, so the boy was kind enough to pick out a funny romance movie that was seemingly innocent, judging by the title and the thumbnail it had.

As the movie started, Jin got up and headed to the kitchen to make a fresh batch of buttery, warm popcorn for he and his cousin. Jin doesn't enjoy the taste of popcorn too much. Well, specific type of popcorn, at least.

But he does like fresh popcorn. It tastes and smells way better than regular popcorn. So, he snatched a microwaveable bag from the cabinet, popped it into the oven, and let it warm up until it was ready to eat.

~~~

Minutes later, when he returned with the bowl of popcorn in his hands, he sat down and handed the bowl over to his cousin.

"Grrr!! AWF! AWF!!" Daniel jumped, slightly. "What's wrong with Moon pie?" The younger boy started to laugh.

"MOON PIE? Haha, why did you call Moonie that? Now I'm hungry! And I'm literally eating!" Jin spanked Daniel's arm, earning a laugh from the older. "Are you older than me, you brat?" Daniel started throwing a piece of popcorn at Jin's face, aiming perfectly at the young boy's eye.

The shorter male started to panic as the salt got into his eye. He ran out of the room, screaming and stepped on Moonie's tail, causing the poor doggie to yelp, and run after him.

"IT STINGS! I'm sorry, Moonie!!" Jin soaked his eye in water, continuing to scream. "I'll go get you some ice! H- hold still!" Daniel rushed towards the freezer, pulling out a bag of an unknown frozen food and placed it against Jin's eye.

At the moment, Jin felt relieved and minded whatever was in the bag. He didn't pay no mind to it, focusing on taking his pain away, as his right eye started tearing up.

"Yeah... Remind me to not agree on you making popcorn for us next time." Jin turned his head around to face Daniel, frowning.

"WHAT? Oh no, you can't blame this on me! You threw that overly cooked, salty kernel directly INTO my socket." Although the situation could have turned into a serious, worrisome problem, Jin relaxed after a while, and was soon laughing about it with his cousin, as they headed back into the room.

"Hold on! Let me go find Moonie. I feel so bad for him, I stepped on his tail earlier while running around like a maniac." Jin set off to search for his dog, wondering where the playful little fella had gone.

"Moonie!! I'm sorry for stepping on you! Where are you?" Jin was looking behind the sofa, hunching over beside a colorful drink that Namjoon had unknowingly left earlier, before he left to Yoongi's house.

As he was peering his head over the couch, he bumped into Daniel and spilled the drink all over his shirt.

"I'm sorry, Jinnie. I just wanted to tell you that Moon Pie was in your room, eating the popcorn." First Jin screamed, then he whined, and now he was running back into the room, facing his pet who had gobbled down, half of the bowl of popcorn.

"Moonie!! Hey! That's bad for you, Moonie! Don't eat that." Moonie scurried away, wagging his tail from left to right, as Jin picked up all of the tiny pieces of popcorn on his bed.

Daniel stayed in the room, as the younger adult walked back to the kitchen to throw the pieces of popcorn away and scolded Moonie for eating it.

In the end, he kept Moonie out of the room, and was forced to put the lock, as much as he didn't want to.

"I can't believe he can open the door! He's strong. Sometimes I don't even have the strength to turn a doorknob." Daniel made Jin laugh as they placed new bedsheets over the bed.

Afterwards, they sat down again and started to watch all sorts of random shows on the TV, unable to agree on a single good one.

"How's your eye?" Jin looked over at his cousin. "Better. Thanks to this trusty, ice bag." He smiled, bumping Daniel's shoulder, earning a grin from his cousin.

"Good. I'm sorry, by the way." Daniel narrowed his head down, feeling guilty. The younger boy shook his head.

"It's fine, no harm done. And... what movie is this?"

"I dunno. Let's find out." The colorful screen caught their attention, and pretty soon, they were sitting down peacefully, watching a random movie.

~~~

"Nothing?"

"Nothing. I've called him three times already, and it's been hours!" Namjoon was beginning to worry about Jin, the boy wasn't responding to any of his calls or text messages.

"I'm sure that he just fell asleep, Joon. He'll be fine."

"I hope you're right about this."

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✩⃛( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙