Brian's fun time

( I was going to make this with vanoss or ohm but I just thought of terroriser so it's terroriser and delirious also I'm not good with accents forgive me also smut ) 

Terroriser pov 

" what the fock! Nogla you focking dumbass! " I yelled at nogla in anger as my screen went grey with the word wasted stretched across my screen. Nogla laughed along with moo, Tyler, panda, Craig damn them " alright dicks I got to go " they said their byes and I logged off then laid back in my chair letting out a sigh. My door burst open startling me " holy shit! " I turned around annoyed but my jaw dropped as my eyes widen seeing delirious standing in front of my room holding a duster wearing a sexy maid dress, cat ears and a collar with a small bell.

" need anything Bri~? " Jonathan asked in a seductive voice along with a wink and a cute lip biting I felt my pants tighten I quickly took off my headsets " yeah get your sexy ass on the bed now " he dropped the duster walking over to the bed we s...

" need anything Bri~? " Jonathan asked in a seductive voice along with a wink and a cute lip biting I felt my pants tighten I quickly took off my headsets " yeah get your sexy ass on the bed now " he dropped the duster walking over to the bed we share and laid down spreading his legs revealing pink lace panties his hands went from his chest to his thighs holy shit he's so sexy. I got up from my chair and climbs on top of him unbuttoning the collar of the dress moving down the dress I immediately sucked on his nipple he let out a soft gasp and moan he grabbed my hair gently pulling on it as I licked his bud " suck me like a momma pig " he moaned I pulled away snorting.

I fell backwards laughing " shut up " he pouted with a adorable whine " fine fine fine but who says suck me like a momma pig while focking?"I couldn't help but laugh Jonathan hit my arm " you did now shut up " He whined I sat on my chair and patted my lap he got up and took my dick out of my pants I shivered from the sudden cold. 

Jonathan lifted his dress up and slowly sat down on my cock I let out a groan " fock~ your still so tight and warm~ " his arm went behind my neck and his other arm gripped onto my hair as he bounced on my dick I gripped onto his hips as his bounces gotten faster " Jonathan~ " I moaned he grinded against my dick but with my cock still inside him. 

I lifted him up and gently put him in the my chair my dick still inside him soon as he was in the seat comfortably I started to slam into him. He moaned loudly as he moved his hands to my back and started to claw at it like a cat he is. Eventually he started to scream and digged his nails deeper into my back I let out a groan and we both came " yeah give me your milk cheese " I bursted out laughing Jonathan sat up and jumped onto me causing me to fall backwards onto the bed laughing he laughed and kissed my cheek repeatedly " shush Brian " he whined but laughed I flipped us around and kissed him deeply he kissed me back passionately.

Soon as we stopped laughing we got underneath the blanket I held Jonathan close to me " take that off or I'm focking you in your sleep " he chuckled " I'm fine with that babe " I chuckled and kissed his cheek he smiled and snuggled into my chest I rubbed his back then turned on the tv we both watched tv but it didn't hold our attention but we didn't care we focked again.