💥tell him you're pregnant💥

Bakugo

You were sitting on the bathroom floor hugging your knees. You just found out you were pregnant with Bakugo's baby. You started crying because you were scared that he would ditch you because he didn't want the baby! You held the pregnancy test in your hand hoping it was wrong. You were scared of loosing your boyfriend and you didn't know how to take care of a baby!

"Hey babe, you home?" Bakugo asked walking in the bathroom.

He saw you on the floor and immediately sat next to you.

"A-are you ok? What happened?" He asked with a little bit of concern in his voice.

"I-I'm fine!... everything's fine!" You said with a smile.

Bakugo shook his head and whipped away your tears.

"I'm not stupid Y/N! Tell me what's wrong." Bakugo said with a little bit of anger.

You sighed and hesitantly took out the pregnancy test. Bakugo looked shocked for a second and gave you hug.

"I-Its ok... we'll get through this together." Bakugo said petting your head.

"You're not going to leave me, are you..?" You asked him still crying.

"What the fuck makes you think that?!" Bakugo said looking into your e/c eyes. "I love you Y/N. And nothing will make me stop loving you!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this was short but I am very tired and I have to write a chapter of the Bakudeku x reader fanfic.