-10

You blinked once— twice until you finally went back on your senses.

"Okay uh- master, I'll get going" you said removing your gaze on him.

He makes you feel uncomfortable, something you never felt when you're in front of any guys before. Which makes you question yourself.

"Did I told you to leave?" he coldly asked which made you stop from walking out.

"I'm sorry, do you want anything?" you quickly asked him while returning from where you were standing before.

"Sit." he said while pointing the single chair in front of his table.

You followed his command and sat in front of the desk, he then went on the chair in front of you and he silently opened the envelop that you bought him.

It was silent while he was doing that until someone knocked on the door.

"Tell the person on the door to get lost" he said, still not removing his eyes on the files he was reading.

You hurriedly stood up and went near the door, and there you found a very beautiful woman standing in front of you.

The woman's brows raised as soon as she saw you, "Are you the maid?" she asked while giving you a disgusted look.

Offended, you looked at her and said, "He told me to tell you to get lost" yoy knew that you shouldn't have said it, most importantly to a guest. But she sounds so rude that you couldn't help yourself.

"You bit—"

"What's taking you so long?" a voice stated from your back.

"Taehyung baby, this maid is so annoying! She told me to get lost!" she said seductively, she even bit her lip which made you disgusted.

"I'm the one who told you to get lost, I just asked her to do it" he silently said.

He then shut the door and left the dumbfounded lady outside.

It made you feel happy inside. You don't know why you don't like those kind of girls, the one who would push themselves to a guy.

"I'll never be like that" you told yourself as you followed the tall guy back on his seat.

"Your pay" he said placing a small envelop on the table near you.

You grabbed and check how much was inside, you were shocked to see a lot of hundred dollars inside.

"Isn't this too much when i'm just a maid?" you asked the guy in front of you.

"You'll have more job from now on" he replied, tapping his fingers on his desk.

"What is it?" you said, looking interested.

"You'll work here too, you'll clean my room."