•10•

As we entered the living room, the others had all settled on the couch and were watching some comedy film. Yoongi chose to lounge on a huge beanbag chair at the end of the couch. It sank a bit under our weight, but ultimately stood tall as it was huge enough to raise us to the same height as the couch. I was settled on Yoongi's stomach as he wrapped an arm securely around my waist and laid his head back to nap.

I blinked over to the others as a few let out small smiles at my appearance and others kept their eyes on the comedy.

Namjoon offered me a seat with him as he opened his arms to me, but I knew Yoongi wouldn't budge on his hold. I politely shook my head as he nodded and dropped his hands. I felt a bit guilty but I noticed Jimin jump into his lap after a moment.

Bored since I didn't really get the jokes in the film, I glanced back at Yoongi's peaceful face. I admired his features and doubted that he could even be real. Scratch that, how all of them could be.

From the pallid coloring of his skin all the way to the soft curves of his eyelashes, he was really quite a sight. His button nose made me want to boop it and the light pout that he held made me want to place a tiny peck just so he'd show his gummy smile. Part of his dark hair brushed against his eye and I wanted to tuck it away affectionately.

Yoongi suddenly peeked his left eye open and I jolted just a bit, startled.

"I knew you were staring at me. I just felt it." He let out a small chuckle as I shamefully glanced away.

"Can I play that game on your phone again?"

"Sure." He reached down and pulled his phone out of his pocket before unlocking it and handing it to me. He had already opened the app and I stared at the loading screen with excited eyes. He went back to sleep as I began to pass the time by playing the game.

❀♡❀

After a while, Jin finally announced that the dumplings were ready and the guys cheered as they made their way over to the kitchen.

I was in the middle of a song as Yoongi picked me up and brought me to the dining table. Out of my peripheral vision, I see the guys moving around and setting the table.

I was so close to the end of the song as Jin brought the bowls of delicious smelling dumplings.

"Sweetie, it's time to eat."

"I know. Can I please finish this song so I don't have to play it again later. Pretty please!" I spared a glance up at Jin before focusing back on the phone.

"Alright then. But once that song is finished, no more."

"Okay!" It was a minute later that I finally missed a note by accident. I still finished the song and had just continued on to see how fast I could play it. I handed the phone back to Yoongi before smiling and grabbing my utensils.

The others had already started eating and were holding their normal conversations.

Afterwards, I helped clean once again and we all went straight to the den. I raced Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook to the door but at the last moment, they slowed down a bit so I could reach the door first. Their cheering prevented me from complaining about the given win, so I felt elated by their praise.

Entering the large room, we gather on the couch rather than the bed and they put on a show. It was animated, but they said it wasn't Disney because it was a cartoon? I enjoyed it though because it was based on a sponge underwater and his funny jokes with a starfish and under sea creatures.

I laughed along with the guys at funny moments during the episode. I sat on Hoseok's lap this time and sometimes he'd tickle me to make me laugh harder after a funny joke. I laid my head on his chest and inhaled his comforting scent of gingerbread, mixed berries, and just a hint of mint. It was an interesting but soothing scent.