47

yourfavclown tweeted

Heart ❤️ been broke 💔 so many times ⏰ I don't know 🤷🏼‍♀️ what to believe 💭
|
Nickaustin replied
What's wrong bubs?
|
Yourfavclown replied
Nothing :)

avanii posted

Avanii: I'm sorry

Avanii: I'm sorry

Comments disabled

Avani ended up coming home later that day. It was just around 8pm when she came, and I was still in Anthony's room. I couldn't stop crying. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and I thought it was Ant, trying to get me to eat.
"Ant I already told you I'm not hungry"
I sniffled under the covers when I heard the door open.
"It's not Anthony"
I heard Avani's voice. She sounded sad, and broken.
"Avani."
I shot up, wiped my tears and put my hair in a bun.
"Hey"
I faked a smile
"Don't try and be happy, I already know I made you sad."
She says, sitting on the edge of the bed.
"It's okay Vani, really. I'm fine. I get that you don't like me like that, and I don't want you to feel bad about it."
I smile at her. I really didn't want her to think it was her fault. Yes, I'm sad that she rejected me, but it's my own fault for putting my feelings out there.
"No, it's not okay. I'm so sorry I rejected you. I really didn't want to hurt you like that."
She sighs, a tear rolling down her cheek.
"Vani, look at me."
I turn her face so that it's looking at me. I wipe the tear with the pad of my thumb and stare at her eyes.
"You are such a great, sweet, kind, girl. And you deserve the world. And I will be there for you no matter what. And I get that you don't like me like that. I'll be fine."
I stare at her for a little longer, when she grabs my face and smashes her lips into mine. It feels as if a thousand of fireworks went off in my body. I felt Sparks everywhere. It was like we were meant to be together. Our lips moved in sync as we slowly kissed. It felt magical, almost unreal.