Prologue

One night around Privet Drive The head master Dumbledore walked around he may have not notice but Proffser Mcgonacll was at there in her amginus form (Cat).

Dumbledore took out his delumenator to turn off all the lights, Dumbledore then notice mcgonacll he smiled as he saw her transform into her human self.

Dumbledore: I should have known you would been here proffser mcgonacll.

Mcgonacll: Good evening proffser Dumbledore She walked with him.

Mcgonacll: Are the rumors true Albus?

Dumbledore: I'm afraid so proffser the boy, the girl, and the bad.

Mcgonacll: And the twins?

Dumbledore: Hagrid is bringing them.

Mcgonacll: Do you think it's wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this.

Dumbledore: Ah proffser I would trust Hagrid with my life.

They stopped as they hear a flying motorcycle which was no other than Hagrid himself carrying the twins.

Hagrid: Proffser Dumbledore, Proffser McNgonacll, he got off his motorcycle and carried the twins over to Dumbledore.

Dumbledore: No problems I trust Hagrid.

Hagrid: No sir those little twins fell asleep try not to wake them up. Hagrid handed the twins over to him.

Dumbledore: He walked to the Dursely's house still remaning to talk with Minerva

Mcgonacll: Albus Do you really think its safe leaving them with these people I watched them all day there the worst sort of muggles imaginable.. they really are.

Dumbledore: The only family they have

Mcgonacll: Thoose two will be famous there won't be a child or two who dosen't know there name.

Dumbledore: Exacetly there far better off  growing up away from all of that... until they are ready. He then slowly put the twins down and putted the letter.

Dumbledore to Hagrid: There There Hagrid it's not really goodbye after all

He turned to the boy and girl who lived and said Good luck Harry and Tori Potter.