2

"TAYLOR GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP TIME TO GO TO SWAYYYY" Anthony yelled at me waking me up. "Go awayyyy" I told him. He smirked to himself and left the room. I was thinking why he made that face when he came into my room with pots and pans and hanging them together screaming for me to wake up! "OK OK IM UP" I told him. He left the room so I could get ready for the day:
Outfit:

 He left the room so I could get ready for the day: Outfit:

Hair:

Still Taylor's POVI ran down the stairs to the smell of blueberry pancakes

Still Taylor's POV
I ran down the stairs to the smell of blueberry pancakes. MY FAVORITE!!! I quickly ate breakfast and ran out the door and hopped in ants car.
Time skip to the Sway house cause I'm lazy
We walked into the doors to the sound of smashing. We ran upstairs to see Bryce and Josh throwing a TV off of the balcony. Me and Anthony both started laughing so hard we were crying on the floor. Twins right? Let me say this so y'all don't get confused. This is my first time being at the sway house. I don't know anyone here except my best friend Jaden Hossler. You could say we have a flirty kind of friendship but I don't really think anything of it. Do I think he's attractive Hell yes, is he dating someone? Also yes. Sadly. I started to like him about two weeks ago and just hid it. I told Anthony and Anthony didn't say anything about it he ran out of my room. But anyways let's get back to what's happening right now.
"HI" Josh and Bryce yelled at the same time. Me and Ant both said Hello also. I already knew there names because Anthony talks about them a lot so of course I had to introduce myself. "Hi, I'm Taylor. I'm Anthony's twin sister!" "Damn Ant you never told me your sister was HOT" Bryce said. I started hysterically laughing while Anthony gave Bryce and Death Glare. "Well I'm Josh!" "And I'm Bryce!" Josh and Bryce said.
Word count: 344
Sorry this was short! I'm tired I'll try posting tomorrow.