Chapter 12

(Once arrived in the infirmary)

Nurse (after listening to Kitaro and the others's explanations): It is more serious than I thought. Very well, I will help you. Put Nuobi and Yinikin on the operating table.I will anaesthetize them so that they do not suffer during the release of these marks.

(Kitaro and Heion put Nuobi and Yinikin on the table before the nurse returns)

Nuobi: Medama-Oyaji, are you sure it's safe?

Medama-Oyaji: The incantations to free yourself from this mark are different for each Yokai. You will surely risk feeling the power of the incantation in your body but you will not experience any side effects.

Yinikin: In that case, ... We trust you. (they fell asleep after the nurse gave them the anesthetic)

Nurse: Okay, you can start.

Medama-Oyaji (turning to Kitaro and theothers): Make sure nothing bad happens during this time.

Heion and Mugai: You can count on us.

Kitaro and Neko: We'll be careful.

Medama-Oyaji: あなたの力の偉大さがあなたに戻ってきますように、(May the greatness of your powers return to you, )

人間の 守護 者 、 (Guardian of mortals,) そし て 理由 に よ り 、 (and by reason,) あな た は 正義 の 道 を 見 つ け る で し ょ う。(you will find the way of justice.)

(Nuobi's body moved in all directions, which put Heion, Mugai, Neko and Kitaro on their guard, before it stopped and the mark disappeared)

Nuobi (waking up): What ... Did it work?

Medama-Oyaji: Yes, young Yokai, you no longer have the mark.

Nuobi (grateful): Oh, thank you. I feel more alive now.

Kitaro: Now it's Yinikin's turn.

(Medama went to start but ...)

Nurse (seeing the place where he and the others are sizzling and hearing another incantation): But what is....?

Heion: Oh no .... (seeing Yinikin open his eyes being cursed) Medama, watch out.

(With reflex, Kitaro caught his father that Yinikin almost bit. Under the horror of the spectacle, they saw Yinikin become a giant spider and after she uttered a rabid cry ...)

Kitaro: Remote Controlled Geta (he threw his sandal at cursed Yinikin but she fled)

Neko (trying to catch her): Hey, come back! (the place sizzled again and a wall appeared which blocked Neko to pursue Yinikin) Kitaro, I need help.