chapter 3. part 2

guys im so sorry i lied about updating on Friday ive been so caught up in school ,softball practice,catching up and finding animes and mangas ,and reading other peoples amazing books and i just didnt seem to have the desire to write and when i did i didnt have time. and i also have been thinking about new stories to write.im very sorry and to make it up I'll try to make this chapter ohdee long
ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

hinata:[ she turned her head so fast  to look at naruto that if you blink she would've been gone ] w-what do you mean

naruto: i mean that i'm leaving , it's. not like i have something to do here..... bye uh whats your name again.?[ he turned around and looked hinata in the eye]

hinata: [she looked down at her hands and began to fiddle with the bottom of her shirt]... i-it's just that i-Iruka sensei wanted me to w-watch over you n-Naruto-kun until he returned.... [ she felt  the heat coming up her neck and she hates that feeling because that's one of the signs her father says shows her weakness. her voice  comes out as just a whisper due to how she can feel.Naruto's eyes on her]...and my name is h-hinata .

naruto :[ he scrunched up his face , he was getting annoyed with Hinata's murmuring real quick. if it's one thing he doesn't like is when people don't say things clearly cause usually when he would ask them to repeat it they never do. but he just sighed it off the sooner he can leave the faster he can eat] well i didn't ask him to tell you to do that and i didn't ask you to wait on me so im going home and you should too.[ he turned around and started to wave goodbye but something stopped him in his tracks and that was of course one of his greatest weakness..... his body had made it loud and clear that he needs food ] (dam it)

hinata: [ she smirked at this and she looked up at naruto as if she just solved a problem ] n-Naruto- kun , Iruka sensei said that he w-would bring back some food.

Naruto: [ he was weighing his options , he could eat free food from a restaurant but he would have to wait with this weird shy girl, or he could go home. be alone . and eat his last cup of instant ramen..... staying with the shy girl right now was sounding really tempting.  he let out another sigh and pouted his way towards hinata. he towered over her when standing up it made hinata seem even smaller than she was already.... well not that small at this time hinata was a good inch taller than him] once i finish eating I'm leaving okay.

hinata: [ she smiled to  herself  , knowing that she could keep her promise to Iruka sensei, it made her feel ... useful ] h-hai.

naruto: [he rolled his eyes](there she goes again with the stuttering and not looking me in the eye  .... god i can't even tell if she's talking to me or to herself . it would make it easier to tell if she looked up at Me) [ he was getting upset how this girl didn't look him in the eye ] ( if she's not gonna look me in the eye I'll make her)   [ he ploped in front of hinata and just stared her down . hinata looked up but as soon as she saw the way naruto was glaring at her she looked back down .]( ugh this girl is so wierd I've never met someone this shy .. what was her name again hime, haru.no that's not it . hinabi... no it was hi -hi ) Hinata!

hinata:  [ she got startled by him yelling, and as she would usually when she would get yelled at by her father she looked up at where the voice was coming from with wide and alert eyes] Hai! [ when she realized she was staring into blue ocean eyes instead of hard cold pale ones . she darted her eyes back to the ground ] i-im s-sorry n-naruto- kun i-i didnt mean to yell. 

Naruto: no hinata that was great actually,  you looked me in the eye. and you didnt stutter. [ naruto gave her a big smile and a thumbs up] you should talk like that more often.