Five

~Lily Grey~

I shifted nervously as Kronos thought of a question to ask me. We had agreed that each of us would ask the other a question, then it would be the next ones turn. It was like true or dare, but only with the truth. For now.

The one he came with (the freaking starting one, no less!) disturbed me.

Are you a virgin?

I was, but I decided to have some fun and mess with him. Mostly because that is not a question you ask a girl right off the bat.

Maybe, I reply slyly with an implied wink.

He growled. That is not a- a good response! That shouldn't count! You have to respond correctly! Fully!

I pretend to pout. Now you're just making up rules as you go. I feel my feminine charm working its magic on him. I keep going, probably pushing my luck. I don't have to answer at all. In fact, I can leave any time I want to.

I felt like adding a 'so there', but then decided against it, as it added a more child-like quality to my already weak argument. But it seemed to have worked on him.

No, no, I'm sorry. Don't leave, please stay! I lo- really enjoy our conversations! I promise I won't make any more rules! Just stay here!

Okay. That's much better. Men. They forget all about us wily women and our intelligence as they attempt to assert dominance over us. Chauvinist pigs. Or rather, cats. Now it's my turn.

I try to think of a good question, one that will make him think, and will make him tell me more information than a normal question would. A good one that will make him answer two questions instead of one...

Ah-ha! What is the worst thing you have ever done and why did you do it?

Technically, they tie together. And technically, it is all in one sentence. But, it was also two questions. I just hoped he wouldn't catch it.

Hey! That's two questions! Damn.

I thought quickly (and privately). But it was one sentence. And you only said we would ask each other questions. Plus, you kind of owe me from the question you asked me.

Fine. I burned down a building because I was pissed off, he said. I know he was lying to me before Dea said something.

You're lying. Tell me the truth. Or I will get to cat-punch you ten times. *A/N: I actually Googled the rules for truth or dare, and that was what popped up most often. So haha haters.* Dea just looked at him.

He slept with five girls in one night, Kronos blurted out. I mentally raised an eyebrow. Those girls would have to be gotten rid o- I mean, congratulated. Warmly. Preferably with a blow torch. There's my sadistic side coming out again.

Kronos! Zavier yelled at him. I would have preferred the ten cat scratches or whatever! At least my pri- I mean body would have healed from those!

I snorted at his horrible cover up. Uh-huh. Body. Definately. You certainly weren't going to say pride. Rolling my eyes (or rather, Dea's), I asked, And why did he do that?

Man-pride.

I see. Actually, I didn't. Why did men have to sleep around to prove their 'manliness'? It was like, 'Each slut I stick my thing into is like a point. The more points I get, the more manly I am,' or something like that. My take on that? 'Every woman you stick your thing into before both of you turn 21 is like the 'g' in 'lasagna'; useless.'

And why did he do that? I asked dryly.

Because he bet that he could do it, Kronos answered swiftly and with a mental shrug before Zavier could. Hey, at least Kronos was honest. I think I like Kronos more, actually...

But, hey it was his turn for a question. I turned my wandering mind's attention back over to him.

What...what is your favorite thing to do? he asked. I actually smirked.

Seriously? That is like, so cliche. At his hurt look, I shrugged. But hey, whatever. Ummm.. I would say hook up with guys.

His warning growl and menacing posture from when he had leapt to his paws warned me that he was getting serious, and didn't like my jokes. Who? he growled. I had a hard time not flinching, and I was a Luna.

The last guy I had hooked up with would end up in a street gutter, filled with, well, probably not much, once Zavier and Kronos were done disembowling him.

Tell me, he snarled in his Alpha tone. Now. An Alpha tone worked on everyone in the pack that was lower than Alpha or Luna. It also worked on other prides. Time for the big surprise. Maybe he would just think that I didn't accept him as pride leader (best hope) or he would actually figure out I was a Luna (more than likely).

No. I replied evenly. He paused in his stalking forward and around me. I stood up as well, and Dea, although she told me flatly that it was hurting her to go against her mate, stood (metaphorically) on my side.

I started to circle the dumb-struck Zavier/Kronos. They watched with rapt attention as I twined my tail with his and started walking.

Listen. I don't really accept you as my leader. Take that as you will, I decided it's time for you to know something. I grinned evilly in my head as I unfolded my plan. I do not take orders.

And with that, I ripped my tail from his and ran off. If I told him the boyfriend that had ruined me, he would be shredded. And, for as much as an asshole that he was, even he didn't deserve that. I ran and ran and ran until I couldn't run anymore, and that's when I started swimming.

You know that myth that cats don't like water? Well, it's not a myth. Cats really don't like water. And Dea hated it. So we swam to get her over that. And this was some river.

It was actually not that bad. I had picked a day when it wasn't too windy, and the river wasn't flowing too badly, and we forded it. The water would wash away our scent, and Kronos and Zavier wouldn't really be able to follow us. But, just to ensure it, I ran back and forth through the stream and down the opposite side of the river. When I heard pawsteps, I hid behind a bush, then, when they stopped/faded out, I sprinted for home.

I shifted in the woods, threw on my clothes, opened the door, and ran upstairs to my room, ignoring the curious looks I got from everyone else. No one else, other than Zavier, and possibly Nicole and April, knew about the tiger in the woods. And speaking of Zavier...

I was sure he had no clue where (or who) I was.

Another chapter done! Yay! I can't believe I haven't updated in over a month! I am so, so sorry. I know that I hate reading stories that are constantly being updated, and aren't regularly done so.

Anywho, who's your favorite character so far?

I know I love me my Nicole!

And, also, please suggest a cast! There is a dedication just begging to be fed to the person that gives me celebs as characters!

Thank you, and have a good day. *Starts humming Chicken Fried by Zac Brown Band*