second time

Chaeyoung's eyes twitch looking at the man who just enters the coffee shop

Chaeyoung's eyes twitch looking at the man who just enters the coffee shop. Why lately she keeps meeting him? Is this the way God gave her chance to face her nightmare? or it just coincident? She glances at Moonbin who standing still beside her, he was busy looking at his tab..busy scheduling her meetings.

"Why I keep being the one who came early? he's the one who wanted to meet me, yet he comes late?" Chaeyoung asked Moonbin with irritation in her voice. Suddenly feels regret agreeing to meet her ex-boyfriend, Lee Seokmin. But Chaeyoung knows the reason why he wants to see her, she helped him and his family a lot in the past so he might be scared that she take everything back from him.

Chaeyoung cursed Seokmin in her head for making her wait, even though it just 2 minutes of waiting...she feels uncomfortable when she sees Jinwoo's father in the same cafe, it seems he works here. He was wearing a white shirt with a black turtle neck inside...he was busy making coffee for customers and sometimes their eyes meet each other. Every time it happened her heart racing rapidly.

"President Park, Mr. Lee is here..." Moonbin says as he sees his president ex-boyfriend walk into the cafe.

"Please order a bitter coffee for him...make sure it bitter," Chaeyoung says to her secretary.

Moonbin nods before walks to the counter.

"Why do you want to see me?' Chaeyoung asked as Seokmin pulls the chair and sits in front her.

First, his mother...now it's him. She wonders how shameless Lee family to act like this.

Lee Seokmin looks at Chaeyoung. It's hard to read what she thought...Chaeyoung always showing her indifferent face, even when he told her about his feeling towards her stepsister, Chaeyoung doesn't say anything.

"I know I never apologize to you for what I did, so that's why I wanted to see you and apologize in person." Seokmin pauses and waits for Chaeyoung's reaction but she says nothing as she keeps feeding the pie into her mouth. "Soon, I will become your brother-in-law-"

"Step-brother-in-law," Chaeyoung cut him off.

"....yes, stepbrother in law. So I hope you will support my relationship with Yulhee and we can be family." He says in a calm voice but his heart was nervous wreck.

Moonbin comes and places a cup of coffee in front of Seokmin. He accepts it with a smile thinking Chaeyoung still polite with him compare to when his mother met her, she didn't offer any drink. But as he takes a sip, his face turns red. It's bitter! Is this coffee?!

"Lee Seokmin, you don't have anything to apologize. You and Yulhee indeed match from heaven. And I'm the one who should apologize to you...I never treat Yulhee and her mother as my family. So I'm sorry...you won't be my family too. I also think that we need to meet to settle a few things...I have stop funding for your little sister study, your mom can have her car but she needs to pay me back my money. Your design proposal also needs to submit to my staff...not directly to me." Chaeyoung shows her smile, but anyone who sees her smile would know that it was a dominant smile...to show her superiority.