𝟮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

"Is it true that he killed someone?" Stokeley Goulbourne asks quietly on the other end of the line. "I saw it in the news but couldn't believe my eyes."

After already talking on the phone with Rubi Rose and Jeffery Williams, Stokeley was the last one from Jordan's highschool friends, they wanted to ask a few questions. Since Rakim was the one who talked to Rubi and Jeffery, Symere was left with the task to call Stokeley.

"Yes, sadly he did. His boyfriend" Symere confirms.

"Oh my god" Stokeley whispers.

"It's terrible, I know."

"It's just...you think you know somebody but you realize you don't know what's going on in their head at all."

"Yeah" Symere nods until he remembers that Stokeley isn't even able to see him. "Did you talk to Jordan recently?"

"No. I haven't really had a conversation with Jordan in two years. Since he left school, he basically ghosted all of us" Stokeley says bitterly.

Jeffery and Rubi told them the same. None of them had talked to Jordan since their graduation.

"Jeffery said you tried to visit him a few times?" Symere asks.

"Oh yeah. Like twenty times. There was a period during summer where I drove by Pi'erre's house everyday and tried to talk to Jordan. That was after he got kicked out by his parents. He rarely opened the door. And if he did, he was super distant and always had some stupid excuse why he couldn't talk and that he's busy and shit. I gave up honestly. I thought maybe he didn't like us anymore. People change."

Symere is taking notes while Stokeley speaks.

"When was the last time you saw him?"

"On his birthday last year. I baked him a cake and everything. I thought maybe he would appreciate it but he left me standing outside. In the fucking rain. And I know he was at home because I saw him behind a window. It was so weird. Well, after that I was really pissed and left. Like, if you don't want me in your life anymore, okay. But at least give me a damn reason or something. I knew this guy since we were in elementary school. Used to be best friends and hang out every day and right after highschool ends, he treats me like some fucking stranger. What the fuck?" Stokeley says upset.

"Do you know of anyone else that had contact to him? Maybe more than you?"

"I mean besides Pi'erre, no. Definitely no one from school. We talked about him a lot and as far as I know, he cut everyone out."

Symere finds this all very strange. Why would Jordan stop being friends with everyone suddenly?

"Okay. Do you know anything about his relationship with Pierre? How they got along?" he asks now.

"They were totally in love. Jordan couldn't stop talking about him. Pi'erre did this for me, Pi'erre did that blah blah blah. He showed us pictures of them together all the time. It was super cute but could get annoying sometimes honestly. They were definitely head over heels for each other, that's for sure" Stokeley says.

Symere asks him his last question. "Did you ever see them together? And if so, how did Pi'erre come across to you?"

"Pierre hung out with us like two or three times. Super cool guy. I liked him a lot. Yeah, he was a little bit older, but so what? He made Jordan really happy from what I could tell. And that was the only thing we as his friends cared about. Terrible to see how it all turned out now. None of this makes sense" he hears Stokeley mutter.

_____________________________

Is the camera on?" Rakim asks Symere while he opens his notebook. The two of them are already sitting in the interrogation room and waiting for Jordan to arrive.