The Judge Of Hell Act I: A FUCKING SHITTY SITUATION

[Al]

I was standing in the morgue right now, staring at the dead body of Steeve and Roderick. Being stared at by a big detective and a police officer I've never met before.

"Tignan mo ang nangyari sa dalawang kaibigan mo. Wala ka ba talagang sasabihin samin para makatulog sa kaso?" Sabi ng matabang detective

"Sinabi ko na lahat ng nalaman ko. Ano pa bang gusto mong marinig sa bibig ko?!" I was getting angry for plenty of reasons. First is, I've been inside the police station for hours, I didn't had breakfast this morning so my stomach keeps on grumbling audibly and nobody seems to care. Second, they have been questioning me as if I was their main suspect, no matter what I say I can't seem to pleased them it is getting annoying, third, I saw Jiho a while ago, he punched me in the face and curse at me, hindi man lang ako nakaganti dahil hinawakan na agad ako ng mga hinayupak na pulis na 'to. This is clearly an injustice, they don't have anything that'll keep me in here.

I'm still waiting and hoping that Officer Sato will get me out of here and drove me back in my boarding house for me to grab a bite, but it's pretty apparent that that will never gonna happen at this very moment

Not until a foreigner looking guy, with his long hair and pretty face walked into the morgue, two police officer on his side and a sexy chick trailing behind him, did get my hopes up back at its height, once again. Minos grab my wrist and tried to drag me at the door as soon as he get close to me but the fat detective stopped him.

"Hindi pa kami tapos mag usap" The detective said sternly

"oh yes, I'm sorry" He said and motioned the chick to come closer "Can you help us with this one big sis?"

the girl flip her hair "You owe me this time Minos" said the chick and starts checking me up "Looks so delicate despite being a guy" She added . After she said that Minos, pulls me closer and dragged me outside the morgue. The fat detective tried to grab my hand but the girl stopped him by holding him by the collar.

"Let's have a talk about the basics of illegal detention"

That's the last thing I've heard before the door closes down

"Why are you here?" I asked

"You didn't show up at the shop. I asked your boyfriend where you're at"

"You what!?"

"He's at your house-"

"Wait- First, he's not my boyfriend, second, how the fuck did you know my house?!"

"Trivial matter doesn't require explanation. Come on, the shop need its dishwasher"

"how is that a trivial matter?" I said talking to myself. He continued to drag me by my hand until the driveway. Let me in on his car and drove me into the shop, we got out, and I was greeted by Ixion as I was stomping my way into the kitchen.

"Bad day was it?" I heard him talking but I was busy cursing everyone under my breath that I didn't utter a response

I was in the middle of scrubbing a tea cup when Ixion pulled my chin close to him "Say ahh, you need to calm down. Are you drilling a hole at the poor cup?" He said half laughing as he pushed a candy inside my mouth

"May lahi ka bang ninja? Ba't nang gugulat ka?" I groan "Oh wait. Do you understand our language?" I added

"Of course!" He said and lick the tip of his finger. Take note that that finger is the one he pushes into my mouth along with the candy "Sweet" He smiled

"Uhh" Before I can utter a curse I tried to look away while suppressing my shudder

Pota. Ganyan ba talaga kabalahura sa ibang bansa o sadyang manyak lang din talaga ang gwapong nilalang na 'to?