posting schedule

hey there guys!
first off, i wanted to say that i'm sorry i haven't been updating this. school has been VERY hectic and i've had a lot of family business happening at the moment. i'm much more active on my instagram, so if you wanna see updates on the story's progress, update, or anything, please see my instagram for that. i have a highlight specifically for ghost eyes, if that helps.
second, i thought i should post a chapter about ghost eyes posting schedule. here it is-

monday - thursday : no update
friday : update
holiday weeks : no update
next update : june 5th (most likely)

as you can see, ghost eyes will only be updating on fridays. the weeks of holidays (christmas, easter, etc.) will also have no update, an exception is made for halloween because this is supposed to be a thriller/mystery and it seems appropriate for halloween. the next update should be on june 5th if everything goes well. i would also to say that i switch between my moms and dads house every week, so it can be a bit of a hassle for my writing (i have autism, so the sudden change in environment kinda messes with me). although, it currently hasn't been following that schedule because of covid, which is another reason i haven't been posting.
again, i would like to apologize for not updating this. but, i have an announcement!

i'm looking for a possible editor/proofreader!

nothing is official yet. and i hate saying this, but there couldn't exactly be payment for this. i barely have enough for myself, so more for someone else is currently not so promising. if you do want to be an editor/proofreader, please message me on instagram or tiktok (preferably instagram, since tiktok decides to not send me notifications for dms.) you'll know i've seen you're message if i like it on instagram, or respond with a "❤️" on tiktok. i'll decide who the editor/proofreader once the next chapter is out. i'll be sending a snippet of the chapter before it's released for you to go over, correct grammar, add little suggestions, and give your overall critique! all you have to do to apply is send a message to me saying you're interested. if you like, you could also send a small part of your own writing for an example!

okay, well, that's all i have for you all today! i hope to see some of you message me with an application! have a good rest of your day/night!

this post was created on may 26 and will be deleted once the next chapter is out.