♤One♤

It was a wonderful morning. The sun was shining vibrantly over the horizon and people everywhere were beginning to start their day. Adults were getting into their cars, driving off to work and both children and teenagers were barely starting to get up. Which brings us to a 18 year old person named (Y/N).
~•~•~•~•~
*CRASH*

I slowly woke up from the sound of objects being thrown and shouting. I stretched my arms and sat up. The door opened and my little sister was there holding her teddy bear and a tray with food.

"Good morning, big sibling," she chirped. She closed the door with one foot and walked to my bed. She laid the tray on my lap and I smiled softly.

"Good morning, little sister," I replied, ruffling her hair a bit as she giggled. "Are Mary and dad fighting again?" She nodded.

"Something about pros-tee-tu-tion as daddy said. Do you know what that is, big sibling?" I looked at her innocent light blue eyes and nodded.

"Prostitution is a bad thing that adults do for dumb reasons," I explained.

"Oh, so it's like the naughty words you tell me not to say, right?" I nod and start eating. "I'm going to get ready for school, big sibling!" She gave me a hug and skipped out of the room, ignoring all the insults dad and Mary were throwing at each other. I continued to eat and when I was done, I placed the tray next to me and got up to take a shower. I brought a towel, my uniform, and a change of underwear.

After I showered and got changed, I combed my hair and put on my shoes and hat. I walked to my bed and grabbed the tray, then walked out of the room. Emily was waiting by the door while our parents were arguing.

"We're heading to school now," I said as Emily and I walked out of the house. We were on our way to school when I spotted something glowing inside one of the bushes.

"Hold up, Emily," I said and she stopped. I went closer to the bush and got the glowing thing. (Made by me)

It was a book

It was a book. I have to admit it looks very interesting. Emily looked passed my shoulder and asked, " Why do you have a book?" I shrugged and put it in my backpack, then continued walking.

When we arrived at the school, I kissed Emily's forehead. "Be good, little sis. I'll see ya later."

"Okay, bye big sibling!" She skipped to her class and I noticed that her teddy bear fell out of her backpack. I walked towards it and picked it up.

"Oh no, Emily dropped little Fredbear," I muttered.(Yes, Fredbear from FNAF. Sue me) The bell rang and I put it in my backpack, heading to my own class. I walked in and sat down, bringing out my things and placing Fredbear on my desk. My teacher walked up to me and asked why I placed it there.

"Sorry, miss. It belongs to my little sister and I wanted to place it somewhere I could see so it wouldn't get stolen." She nodded and told me to not let it distract me before walking to her desk and starting the lesson for the day. I tried to pay attention, but I kept hearing the other people whispering and laughing at me.