iii. Gillyweed

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

𝓰𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓭

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

"Is that why you're here?" Sadie asked. "To figure out the Second Task?"

"Yeah," Harry said gloomily.

"What've you got to do?"

The boy hesitated, for a moment.

"Look, you don't have to help, it's fine-"

"-Tell me,"

"I..." he sighed. "I have to find a way to stay underwater for an hour."

It was obvious Harry wasn't one who liked to ask for help from people he didn't know too well.

"Oh,"

She stayed quiet for a few seconds, running through ideas in her brain. She was sure she'd read about a plant in Herbology that helped you breathe underwater - she was sure of it. She just couldn't remember the name.

"I think there's a plant that helps you breathe underwater," she said. His face lit up.

"Brilliant! Do you know what it's called?"

Sadie wiped her tired eyes, and shook her head.

"I'm sorry, Harry, I can't remember,"

His expression fell.

"I'll help you find it out, though," she said, before turning and reading the bindings of different books on the shelves. There'd be a book about it somewhere...

"Thanks, Sadie," Harry begun, as he watched the girl concentrate. "But we've already looked through most of those books. We couldn't find anything,"

"I'm tellin' you," the blonde said confidently. "There's a plant that helps you breathe underwater. I'm sure."

"You're sure?"

"One hundred percent," she said. "We just need to find the name of it,"

And so, the two scrambled through many more Herbology books in hope of finding said plant, especially Sadie, for she was itching to be able to help and finally put her - what she thought was useless - knowledge of plants to good use.