{Introduction}

Arquis is not new, it's old as time.
Arquis meaning according to the creator, is "part of Nature". It was created as the same time as Earth was created. Now according to its location, no one knows, whether Arquis is a forbidden, secret part on Earth or another dimension. It's a secret. However, you will learn alot about Arquis in this Chapter.

Arquis is mainly 6 families ruling over it. The biggest portion of it, was given  to the Darkryl Family.

       Arquis was one and It was not called differently in different parts , where different rulers ruled. It was called, Arquis, all together.

            People were always United.
Their magic was nature. There was no polluting the resources. Unlike Earth, Arquis was pure and clean, because people always used their natural powers to fix them.

         People in Arquis called Earth, as "Haqueas", which according to the creator means, "No power world".

     Haqueas was polluted, and people didn't have powers there, so they couldn't fix it. In Haqueas, people didn't have powers given by nature.

          Arquisens, the citizens of Arquis, sometimes went to Haqueas. The people in has no idea of Arquis' existence.

Just born children don't have powers yet. Powers always come at the age of 10.
The powers are usually,

Fire
Water
Earth{Soil}
Ice
Thunder{Lightning}
Air
Light
Love
Etc

And these powers include, teleportation etc.

Common people have only one element as their power. They don't need to get the same power as their parents, but there is a possibility. Rare people, like powerful families, get 2-4 elements as their power.
Ultra Rare, they are really rare, they get all the Elemental magic ever existed. Tyra Darkryl is the only person to get this rare.