Chapter 5

Miss Daisy was probably the youngest professor at our University. Based on the rumors, they said that she was a beauty queen during her college days, but that doesn't stop her from getting to the top of the class. She was considered as both the most beautiful and smartest student in her college. Right after graduating, she immediately took the licensure exam and eventually ranked one.

Without hesitation, Hamville University immediately scouted her, and that was how she ended up at our University. She was popular and a head-turner for both the students and the school administrators for her beauty that I find it sad that they took a value on her beauty rather than how great she was a professor. Most of her students actually improved their grades either by being inspired by her or just because she was a good professor.

And of course, she was not free from perverted remarks, but she was kind enough to forgive them and smart enough not to let them do it again. She warned those people who harassed her but in a gentle way that you'll feel bad about doing that to her. I really liked her. She was one of the few adults that I liked, on par with Sir Garrick, because they actually cared for us kids.

But this... she didn't deserve any of this. The four of us approached quietly, and it seemed she was sleeping while being tied naked to the wall. Both of her hands and neck were bound with metal chains attached to the wall. Her body was covered with bruises. I didn't notice at it first, but as soon as I got closer, I saw it... her hands... they were sliced off. I was so stunned that I couldn't say anything. But William saw it. He couldn't take it that he started to scream,

"AAAAAAHHHH—"

Luckily, Jasper quickly covered his mouth. But Miss Daisy's head started moving. She woke up. Jonas promptly approached her and began removing her chains. He asked,

"Miss Daisy, are you okay? How did you end up here?"

"It's me! Jonas!"

"Jonas? My student, Jonas Stiles?"

"Yes, ma'am! I'm here. We're here. I'm with William and Jasper, and we also found Jack along the way."

"Jack? Jack Harper is here... so you also got dammed in this world..."

Jack was flustered about the turnout of events. I approached her and also started unbuckling her shackles. I asked,

"Miss Daisy, did Sir Spencer did this to you?"

"Spenc— SPENCER!!"

Suddenly, Miss Daisy started screaming loudly. Jonas quickly hugged her and patted her back while saying,

"It's fine, Miss Daisy. He's not here."

Miss Daisy started crying. Jasper, William, and I were disappointed as we couldn't destroy the chains even with the help of Jasper's melting power. Jonas started talking,

"I knew he was a pervert. We didn't say this to you, Jack, because the four of us can't do anything anyway. We all know that Spencer was a pervert himself way back in our world. But now that we're in the new world, it seems he quickly grasped that there were no longer any laws that will protect us from him. He started doing things that he couldn't do in our world."

"What? And by that?"

"We are no longer minors, but we're still his students, and yet he doesn't even care. It all started with a simple groping. Mister Spencer began groping the girls who got teleported to this world. Some of them resisted, but I knew some of them didn't manage to resist, and I didn't know what happened to them. After seeing that, a few adults who also got teleported started doing so while others tried to protect them. It was chaotic. Miss Daisy was one of the few people who called to them that they eventually stopped. Unfortunately, Sir Spencer came up with another idea. It was protection. I didn't know the details, but I heard in exchange for his protection, they had to date him. I don't know the exact details of what he calls dating, but we can all assume what it was. Of course, most of the girls initially didn't follow him. Sadly, because he was the leader of the invading group, those women who rejected him were sent to the front line and started either getting killed or captured. Some women managed to survive like Haemi Esperanza. While others got scared and eventually accepted Sir Spencer's terms. One of them who joined Sir Spencer was Lisa herself."