giyomei-meeting him

People sleeping on giyomei🥺

                             ---------------------------------------------------------------You were outside with Mitsuri talking, when it went dark all of a sudden

You were outside with Mitsuri talking, when it went dark all of a sudden. You looked up to see a man that had to be at least 7 feet tower over you and mitsuri. You stood up and charged at him you hit him in the gut, The man didn't even move, instead he smiled and slightly bowed at you two. Mitsuri now stood next to him with a confused expression.

"Move Mitsuri he will crush you with his foot he can't see you he is as tall as a tree". you yelled at her and turned to Gyomei in a fighting position. " uh Y/n this is Giyomei the stone hashira". She said with a smile of an angel pointing at Giyomei. "oh um im sorry but you do know your the size of a titan right". (Where my attack on titan fans at?).

He looked down at you and smiled. " can he speak or what"?. You said. Mitsuri almost fainted you were so blunt with your questions. Gyomei said "I am blind but my other senses work just perfectly." he said it with the sweetest voice you have ever heard. From then on you always tried to test the stone hashira's other senses and you two worked on many missions together.
+++++++++++++finished++++++++++++++++++
Author: he is very tall though he is 7'2, the boi could easily smash anybody like and ant.
Inosuke: you just can't fight
Author:S H U T U P
*inosuke and the author yelling in the background.
Shinobu : don't forget to vote comment and check out the author's other stories.
Words=271