Train to Busan | Young K

Idol: Young K/ Brian (Day 6)
Warning: Zombie and gore
Genre: Zombie and angst
Word count: 2.072

This chapter is obviously inspired by the movie 'Train to Busan', and some other IRL experience which I will be addressing at the end of this chapter  and btw, if you haven't already watched Train to Busan, I highly recommend it. Though it might be a tear fest for some people (me included 💀)

Btw, aren't they going to be releasing a second continuation?

M'kay, enjoy the chapter!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*3rd person POV*

"What bento do you want hyung?" Y/n asked tilting his head to the side a bit making Brian laugh in adore

"Aigoo, kiyowoo" Brian pinched Y/n's chubby cheeks

The couple looked around the store, deciding on what kind of bento they would want to buy. Whether it being a beef teriyaki set, a grilled pork belly combo set, or just some plain gimbap set.

The couple ultimately contemplated on either the grilled pork belly, with some rice and kimchi, or the beef yakiniku set, which had rise, the beef yakiniku, some miso soup, and a serving of red bean ice cream.

Looking at the price, the prices weren't that different, with the grilled pork at 13.000 ₩ (about 11 dollars), and the beef yakiniku set at 15.000 ₩ (about 12.50 dollars). So the couple opted for the beef yakiniku set, because it had much more little extras in it.

So, with their giddy and enthusiastic feelings, they headed towards the waiting room for the train.

"Wah, it really has been a long time, since we went of a trip" Brian snuggled near me, engulfing himself in my warm fuzzy coat

"It really has been, just the two of us" Y/n smiled as he pecked his boyfriend's lips

20 MINUTES UNTIL THE TRAIN TO BUSAN ARRIVES, FOR PASSENGERS, BOARDING THAT TRAIN, PLEASE HEAD ON-

it just cut off. Followed with some static sounds, and a weird flickering screen.

"Jesus, well that's one janky monitor" Brian joked

"Talk about janky" Y/n giggled back

FOR EVERY PASSENGER HERE, PLEASE EVACUATE THE STATION IMMEDIATELY, FOR EVERY PASSENGER HERE, PLEASE EVACUATE THIS STATION IMMEDIATELY!

The alarm kept on showing that same announcement all the time. What was going on?

Then this huge crowd of people, just started rushing towards the poor confused couple, still not knowing what was happening. It didn't look like they were the only confused ones, a young male with what seemed to be his girlfriend, was also confused.

"Do you know what's happening?" Brian asked

"I was just going to ask you that too!" The boy spoke

"S-should we be evacuating?" The girl spoke

"I guess we should, let's just follow the crowd"