Cliche - KuniKin

KuniKin - Fluff

" listen, maybe another time kindaichi " was all kindaichi heard before his crush left him there. He had no words. His eyes spoke for him, he started to cry .

A week had past since the confession kindaichi had proposed to kunimi. It was a rough small time he went through, but eventually got over it. Although, kunimi was still thinking about it. He had regretted not saying yes to the boy he truly liked.

It was worse since they both went to the same classes coincidently. The harder part was that they sat next to each other and they had no other way to not make things awkward. Even for practice they avoided eye contact.

Kunimi really liked him, before he even confessed, he just didn't have enough courage to say he liked him back.

" hey kunimi uh, about the other day....are we still friends ? " kunimi did nothing but stare at kindaichi while holding a volleyball. " yeah " he said, sounding more dead inside than ever.
" wanna hang later ? "

kunimi nodded as he went to go put the volleyball in his hands up.

the team had continued while kindaichi snuck past them to get to the locker room, somehow. He had gotten out an envelope he had written for kunimi a long time ago. There it wrote...

" Dear kunimi ,

I know you probably don't like me
and I understand that ! I'm annoying
as fuck and I get on your nerves all
the time. I just wanted to tell you how
much i like you. If could be so kind then
can you meet me behind the school, at
the Sakura tree please. thank you

- sincerely, someone that likes you "

Kindaichi knew he was going to know it was him but decided to put it in kunimis locker anyway. " now for me to just wait " he thought as he headed back to the gym.

Once practice was over, they all headed to change. Kunimi though was the last one to leave the room. As he was getting dressed, he had spotted the letter. He had opened the note and saw the handwriting, he knew it couldn't be kindaichis since his handwriting sucked.

" I am supposed to meet up with kindaichi but it wouldn't hurt to go see what is going on "
kunimi says, obviously oblivious to the fact that kindaichi was the one waiting for him under the tree.

Kindaichi stood under the Sakura tree, reciting his words that he was going to say to his 'friend'. Once he had heard footsteps behind him, he turned around to see a panting kunimi.

" hey listen here, I have to meet up with a friend so hurry it u- " he froze in his place when he saw that his 'friend' he was going to meet up with, was standing right in front of him.

" kunimi, I know you said last time that you didn't like me but right now, I don't care. I have liked you for a long time and I would die for you to say yes. so what do you say to my confession ? "

Kunimi just stood in shock, he was obviously going to say yes but the words couldn't come out of his mouth. " k - kindaichi....I um.... I like you too I guess " his eyes darted to the ground immediately after saying those words, he was a blushing mess.

" wait so...you like me back !? " kindaichi exclaims, his eyes glowing up in excitement.
" yeah I do, so like do you wanna turn that hangout into a date ? " kunimi looked up and asked. kindaichi obviously nodded and grabbed his hand.

Since the volleyball team was gone, the two walked to a small store to pick up some snacks for themselves. " you know kindaichi, that was so cliche of you ! Like, who confesses under a tree anymore " kunimi laughs.

It made kindaichi blush even more than he did before. " just be glad that we're together kunimi ! "

There it is uwu ! uh, goodbye-

Word count: 664