chapter 1: 16th birthday

Emma's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock beeping pretty loud I immediately jump up to turn it off before anyone in the pack  woke up  I dont need to check the time on it I then decide to take a shower ( 15 min later )  I get out of the of the shower I walk over to my dresser and decide to wear a pair of black leggings and a hoodie I checked my alarm clock it said 4:30 am I went down stairs to make breakfast I fainlly finished everyone's food at 7:05 am I quickly rushed out the door skipping breakfast  like usual I dont need anymore bruises and scars I have as already covered but I wouldn't tell anybody about 5 min into my walk I decided to turn on my muisic most people would call my music depressing but I loved it I turned on pandora and the song  before you go started playing I love this song I made sure noone was around and u started singing none had ever heard me sing before expect for my parents I'll tell you about them later when the song was over someone tapped on my shoulder I turned around and was imedently tackled in a hug this was my bestfriend scarlet for sure when we got out if the hug she yelled " HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY TODAY YOULL FIND YOUR MATE" we talked for a little bit and then she had to go because the bell rang this is one of my least favorite parts of they day i have to walk up four flights of stars to get to science on my fourth flight I hear I voice that makes me shouder i imedently  hide in my locker but then I smelled the best smell it was like brownies and syrup and pancakes my wolf whispered mate I went out to find my mate I followed my nose and next thing I know I'm find a guy who was smelling the air we locked eyes and he whispered mine I whispered mate he was my bully Marcus black he was the future alpha of my pack he used his alpha voice and yelled for everyone in the hallway to get out the hallway went from packed to only me and home I turned around to leave he grabbed my hand and said " Not you " he spun me around and kissed me a deep passionate kiss my first kiss he then pulled me into a room and said.....

Hi it's the athour here this is my first book so have fun reading it!!!!