Chapter 4 (Vanoss POV)

I showed up for my normal gig at the club. I think I was starting to get really famous. Anyways, after the show I was motioned over by Moo Shnuckel. We talked for a while and had drinks! It was one after another being gulped down. He seemed more sober than me so I asked him to drive me home! He agreed with a evil smirk on his face.

When we got in the car I fell asleep right away! The next time I woke up was when I was suspended to a bed with very intense straps and ropes! I found Moo sitting on top of me naked. He began licking me while I noticed a pair of scissors on the dresser! I reached and reached as his tongue crept its way up my body! This was now to much! I snapped my wrist bone, grabbed the scissors, and cut myself free.

I hit Moo and knocked him out. I got dressed and ran out of the room! I panicked when I saw Delirious outside! I wonder if he is cheating! What if he tracked me! This is bad!

I went out the back stairs and ran home! I got home and started cooking! Maybe he would forgive me! I'm so scared!

I saw him walk in with bruised knuckles! I didn't ask. I'm sure I could guess what happened! Then I noticed his eyes on my swollen wrist! I hid it right in time! He had a dazed look in his! I knew what he was thinking and I was so sorry for him! I had to tell him! I just won't tell him right now!