Chapter 22

She sat on top of him, straddling him with her legs, looking down on him proudly before bending down to kiss him on his soft lips.

His tongue begged for entrance into her mouth and she allowed it, their tongues twirling in a fight nobody would ever win.

Rey’s hands were in his hair once again, and Ben’s on her hips, holding on tightly.

He hissed as she pressed her warm core against his. Without hesitation, she took off her shirt and breast band in one swift motion and he gulped, seeing her pretty small breasts for the first time.

They were even more beautiful than he’d imagined them, her skin was almost glowing and tanned by the sun of Jakku, and Ben realized that Rey was perfect, just perfect. Alright, he’d already known that when he first laid eyes on her in the forest of Takodana.

She smirked down on him.

“Can I…?” Ben asked, not sure if he’d be allowed to touch her.

Rey didn’t answer, but instead took one large hand of his and placed it on herself.

Ben was fascinated by the fact that his hand was able to cover her whole breast.

He stroked over it carefully, scared that he’d hurt her. She seemed to have other plans and laid her hand on his, showing him what she wanted.

Ben did as he was taught and kneaded her breast, carefully at the beginning but a little more forceful when Rey began to moan and arch under his touch. Force, he loved when she reacted to him like that.

Suddenly, she pulled his face towards her other breast and Ben understood what he was supposed to do.

He again began to kiss her carefully, but then took her nipple into her mouth, sucking and kissing, his actions supported by her moans. Rey tried to take off his shirt and he helped her.

She looked at him for a few moments and began to kiss his chest.

Rey had seen his naked chest before, but back then, it had been a rather uncomfortable situation, and she’d always pushed back the urge to look down on his chest. She knew that he was muscular, she’d always known, but seeing him like that, so close…It did something to her.

Rey decided to take off her pants, and his, too.

Suddenly, she was able to feel his length so, so close to her and only a little fabric separated them from each other, and she felt exactly how hard he was for her, and he felt how wet she was for him.

“Are you sure about this, Rey? You know we don’t have to do this, right?”

“Shut up and fuck me already.” Rey said and Ben smirked. He loved that side of hers, and he was just about to get to know that side better.

He decided to turn them around, so she was on her back and Ben was hovering above her.

He didn’t want her to wait anymore, so he pushed down her panties and began to rub her clit with his thumb in little circles.