Original GxG

Don't Read.

----

Falling

Prologue

The purple haired girl sat with excellent posture inside of the glass room mumbling to herself until she noticed me walk in she smiled eerily and mumbled something to the wall, and then turned to face me. "What's your name?" she asks still smiling like a psycho even being in a glass box. "Matthew." I stated.

Chapter one

"Lizzibeth is her full first name call her that and she'll rip your throat out. You'll want to call her Izzy" I remembered walking into the building, and being bombarded with information. "She is riddled with different disorders born with M.P.D, D.I.D, B.P.D, early developed schizophrenia, and Asperger's syndrome, after her parents got into a bad accident she developed p.t.s.d. And o.c.d." "got it." I said nodding my head totally unaware of what he was saying. She had studied for this she read the file. " Oh and Matthew?" I heard kyle ask. "Yes?" I responded. " Don't talk to her or listen to her too long or she'll drive you to insanity."

Chapter two

I realized I had walked into the room and kyle rushed out Locking the door. I could already recognize several of her illnesses specifically her O.C.D, Schizophrenia, B.P.D, and asperger's. Several of the same t shaped image plastered the entirety of her desk. She was mumbling to the wall. The purple haired girl sat with excellent posture inside of the glass room mumbling to herself until she noticed me walk in she smiled eerily and mumbled something to the wall, and then turned to face me. "What's your name?" she asks still smiling like a psycho even being in a glass. "Matthew." I stated.

She immediately began screaming. "IZZY!" I yelled at her. She instintaniestly stopped and began crying. Me making a mental note of her possibly having bipolar disorder. They don't like your name..." She said appearing to fear whoever "they" were. "I'm sorry." She whimpered.

Then her expression changed, and she began mumbling angrily, pulling out a piece of paper and writing 'sorry' over, and over again until her pen stopped working. She used it and tried to cut her hand. I walked into the glass room. Pulling the pen from her hand, not questioning why she had written sorry so many times. "Don't ever try that again!" I screamed at her. She began crying, I let my expression soften "Hey, hey, calm down. I just don't don't want you to hurt yourself." I said apologetically.

Chapter three

That night when I return to my house I found my drunk boyfriend on the couch lazily watching TV. I was angry and upset I told him to go up to our room so I could clean. he left and I sat on the couch after watching him climb up all of the stairs. I mumbled some curse words under my breath. I fell asleep on the couch not wanting him to try anything. I woke up and got ready. Realizing I was late I put my hair in a messy bun and rushed out the door. When I got there I waved my boss and walk down the hall to the big metal door I peered into the window before walking it. She was facing the other direction. I opened the door and she immediately pressed your face up against the glass smiling but it was genuine. "Allie" she screams happily. I couldn't help but giggle "Hi Izzy.". I called while walking in. Out of nowhere I heard her say "you're my favorite!"

Chapter 4

"Why me?" I asked. "You're the only one who has stayed this long and just dropped me from hurting myself." She said playfully. "Aww. That's sweet." I said wanting to praise her for their. I think she saw the slight disappointment on my face for next she said. "Thank you. I understand you are unable to enter this damned box." Then she slept on the small bed in her glass room Wincing in pain but then trying to cover it up quickly. . "What's wrong?" I asked letting concern Show on my features. "Nothing!" Responded much too quickly for me to believe. I walk to the glass door and unlocked it "really it's nothing you shouldn't be in here!..." I didn't leave. "I'll hurt you!" She Bluffed. I saw tears well up behind your eyes she backed into a corner hugging her knees. What her back hit the wall she winced . I grabbed her wrist and tossed her stomach first onto the cells bed pulling her shirt up. I guess at the site. Bruises covered her back. Anger welled up within me. "Did you do this?" She reacted angrily. "Get out!" She screamed repeatedly. "No." I said calmly. She tried to run out of the cell after Throwing her chair at me I dodged it and ran after her. Grabbing her elbows to hold back. I sat down pulling around my lap. "Did you... do this?" I asked her. She broke down sobbing. Turning around and pulling me into her embrace. " who did this."