Big baby

I run after her but when I almost reach her, she drove the car.

"Arrgh". I mess my hair in frustration.

Fortunately my job is only taking pictures so I don't need to join the meeting to choose the great pic.

I went to my Vespa and go home as I bid goodbye to other staffs.

Standing in front of the door of our apartment, I took a deep breath as I type the password to go inside.

I saw my pillow and blanket outside our room.

"Babe... Can we talk ? It was not like what you thinking".

"You know that she is my past you're the present and the future for me".

Mina opened the door and looking at me with her death stare.

She smiled then saying "it's okay you don't need to force yourself, you can go to her if you want".

Slamming the door right in front of my eyes.

"You've ever asked me, 'how if she cameback to me' I said 'I don't care because all I want is you' you should know that I really mean it".

"I will never leave you".

"I'm sure what I've done hurting you so much, sorry... I'm really sorry".

***

I'm crying and I heard her talking between her gasps. one of the reasons that makes me believe that she loves me so much; she is crying everytime she made me crying.

Stupid me why am I being possesive girlfriend when I know she truly loves me.

I felt sorry.

But I need to teach her a lesson.

I opened the door and seeing her wiping her tears trying so hard no to cry again.

Looking at me with her puppy eyes.

" I'm sorry". She said without crying, act like a cool Yoo Jeongyeon but you still look like a puppy for me.

I can't get angry at you for too long.

But still I gave her death stare.

" You know I hate you the most when you're being kind to every girls, even more when I saw you treat the girl you used to love kindly".

"Why can't you just ignore her !!".

"She said she loves you, just go to her then"

"Please forgive me, I don't care about her I love you only". She is almost crying again when she noticed my swollen eyes.

"Uh ... I've made you crying, I'm sorry". She cried again.

Oh my lord.. she is such a big baby and I love her.

"Ssst stop crying, come here". I open my arms ready to hug her.

She hugs me so tight.

"I'm sorry".

"Okay I forgive you but please don't do the things those I hate again".

She nodded her head "thank you".

"So I could sleep beside you tonight ?". She Asked looking down at me.

"Of course". I smiled because she looks so happy.

"Thanks God, I can't sleep without cuddling you".

She is so cute.