ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

Jungkook's POV

It's been a few months since Y/N and I broke up and I got with Rose. But my hyungs made me realise that Rose was only using me for money but I kept disagreeing with them but ever since I found out that Rose was cheating on me behind my back, I decided to end things with her and started regretting ending things with Y/N.

"Hey Jungkook!"

"Hey Taehyung. Isn't that mysterious girl you were collabing with a few months ago debuting today?"

Taehyung nodded.

"She is in fact dropping the song right now! She has such a good voice! You should listen to it!"

Taehyung left and I searched up the song.

"Replaced?"

I tapped on the song and I was amazed. Her voice with Taehyung's voice was amazing but why wouldn't she reveal herself?

"Hey Jungkook can you tell the others I'm going out so I wouldn't be here for dinner."

"Oooh you've got a date?"

"In fact I do!"

"Oooh who?"

"The girl I collaborated with."

-

I was scrolling through Instagram when I saw this.

@/kth

@/kth You guys wanted a face reveal so I decided to do it! <3

@/taegurluv OMG! YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!

@/taetae guys her username is kth which stands for Kim Taehyung. Are they dating?

@/btstaehyung omg baby you look so cute!

@/btssmiles KIM TAEHYUNG AND Y/N ARE DATING!

@/btsfloof I SHIP THEM SO MUCH! THEY'RE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!

@/btsnamjoon so it was you all along?

@/btsseokjin Y/N you look so pretty!

@/btsyoongi we should collab some time

@/kth @/btsyoongi maybe we should!

@/realjungkook Y/N?