Confession

Guan Shan walked close behind he tian towards the beach. The sun was so bright and the weather was scorching.. Jian yi and Zhan looked like they were having fun afar in the sea. however mo still couldn't stop thinking about earlier.
"Mo guan Shan."
"Hm?"
He escaped his train of thought and looked up, the sunshine really showed he Tian's grey eyes, they looked so empty yet so god Damn handsome.
"Let's go for a swim~"
Mo didn't say anything But frown so he tian grabbed his hand and ran to the water.
"Wha? W-wait!"
"What's the matter? Don't tell me you can't swim?" He tian teased
"Of course I can swim... b-bastard..."
"Then what's the problem?"
Guan Shan just raised his eye brow. He walked closer towards he tian and pushed him into the water.
"Have fun~ dick head" guan Shan laughed aloud but he soon stopped when he tian grabbed the others hand and pulled him inside with him. Making him land on top of he tian.
"Wha! Fuck"
Guan Shan blushed knowing how close the two were. He pushed himself up so he was standing up by his knees. As they were only in the shallow part.
"I-idiot.."
Guan Shan buried his face into the water and took it out. Feeling the refreshing cold liquid drip down his body. It felt so relieving.
He brushed his hair back and swam a little deeper into the ocean.
"Heyy, don't go too far. Wouldn't want to get eaten by the sharks now would you?" He tian teased as he followed his red head.
"Fuck, shut the hell up" he growled.
'Sharks? No way..' he thought
~~~
Guan Shan sighed and swam down under water. He couldn't clear his mind..
'was he tian really going to... kiss me?' He kept thinking.
Guan Shan swam back up. he brushed his hair back.
"No... there's no fucking way..."
"No fucking way?" He tian questioned as he swam closer to guan Shan
"Shit..."
"What's on your mind? You seem... somewhat troubled"
"...It's nothing.." guan Shan moved back but he tian only moved closer
"Was it back at the hotel. When I went to kiss you?"
"Fuck.. don't say it so casually..."
the red head blushed and looked away. He pushed he tian away but the ravenette was stronger than guan Shan, so he didn't move a bit.
"I couldn't say what I wanted to say earlier.. we're alone right now though" the demon assured as he put his hand on the back of red heads blushed neck. Slowly pulling him closer.
".. I love you. Mo guan Shan" he stated bluntly. The male pulled guan Shan close into a gentle kiss before he could respond.
Mo's eyes widened..
but he was so lost in thought that he didn't realise he kissed back. He closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around he Tian's neck as he pulled him in deeper.
It only got more passionate as he tian held his arms around guan Shan's waist. Pulling him closer which made mo wrap his legs around he's waist
Guan Shan could feel he tian grin which made him come to realise what he was doing. soon breaking their kiss.
"Fuck.. I-I can't"
"You can't?"
"..." guan Shan was speechless. He didn't know what to say at this point.
"Do you really hate me that much?" He tian asked as he put down his red head.
"Yes!"
Guan Shan's looked away. 'Yes' was the first thing to come to his mind.
Of course he doesn't hate he tian..
"I see..." he turned around. Getting ready to leave the ocean. But he was stopped seconds after.
Guan Shan grabbed the others hand so he wouldn't take another step.
"But I still can't ignore the fact that I...I love you too, he tian. Fuck.. I don't know what to do..or think anymore.. you're making me lose my mind"
Guan Shan exhaled. he removed his hand and took a step back.
"Say something.. fuck" he quietly said.
"Little mo..." he tian turned around and for the first time guan Shan was relieved to see a wide grin plastered on the ravenettes face.
"Do you really mean it?"
"You still doubt me?"
Guan Shan exhaled and tangled his fingers in he tians wet, black hair. He hesitantly moved his face closer, slowly connecting their lips.
The demon followed his lead but soon dominated the kiss.
"Can we... take this inside?" Guan Shan asked.
He tian buried his face into the crook on Mo's nape which he gently nibbled on.
"Of course," he hummed. Causing vibrations to go through mo's neck causing him to slightly groan.
"Your neck is so sensitive, hmm~"
"O-oii.. hurry up"
~~~
The two got out of the water and dried up a bit. He tian pushed guan Shan on the bed and proceeded what they were doing earlier
He tian moved his hand to guan Shan's back but that just made him wince.
"Ah, fuck"
"Your back. its quite sun burnt. Oh shit, its as red as your hair" he tian grinned. Holding in a chuckle.
"Does it hurt?"
"Well... yes"
"It's because you've been thinking about me all day, right? So clumsy, little mo" he tian turned the other around so he was lying on his stomach and traced his finger lightly over his burn. He gently kissed it
"Oiii, you dick that hurts too"
"Hold on"
He tian grabbed a bottle of after sun lotion and massaged it on guan Shan's back.
The cold sensation through he tians touch made the pain feel like it completely disappeared.
It was almost.. enjoyable.
"Hm~"  guan Shan Held a pillow and buried his face into it.
"Ah! Hey.. watch where you're touching" mo frowned as he held he Tian's wrist. He tian grinned and leaned his head closer.
"Don't you like this?"
Guan Shan blushed hard. He closed his eyes and felt his ravenettes lips connect with his own.
He tian lied beside guan Shan and red head rested his head on he's chest.
He exhaled and closed his eyes.
"Wait! Does this mean we're.. um... dating?" Guan Shan hesitantly asked. As he looked up at his tired ravenette.
"Idiot. Whatever you want~" he smiled and placed his hand around guan Shan's waist.
Guan Shan blushed and closed his eyes. The sound of he Tian's heart beat soothed him as he soon fell asleep in his arms.
"Then.. stay with me" he quietly whispered.
"I will~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woah 2 chapters in 1 day Woop 🙌
I'll edit this later. I'm sorta knackered rn so I'll just watch South Park all night 😂
~~~~1109 words~~~~